Chapter 1: Teddy's Life

No-one could say with confidence that Teddy Remus Lupin had a perfect life. He was born to the late members of the Order of the Phoenix, Remus Lupin and his wife, Nymphadora Tonks. However, only a few days after he was born, Teddy lost his brave parents to the Battle of Hogwarts, where the final showdown against the evil Lord Voldemort took place. Remus was killed in action by Voldemort's Death Eater minion, Antonin Dolohov. And the more tragic death was that of Tonks, whom was not even supposed to be at the Battle, had followed Remus there out of fear for his safety and was in turn killed by her own wicked aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, whom was in turn killed by Mrs Molly Weasley.

As a result of this tragedy, Teddy was orphaned, and was forced to be raised by his maternal grandmother, the bereaved Andromeda Tonks. He also had a carer out of his godfather, the famous Harry Potter, whom brought about the downfall of Voldemort and also the incarceration of not just Dolohov, but almost all of Voldemort's followers.

However, no-one could also say that Teddy didn't have a lucky life under the circumstances. He inherited his father's handsomeness, albeit without scratch marks nor a tired, weak and shabby exterior. He also inherited his mother's ability to metamorphose. And thankfully, he didn't inherit his father's unfortunate werewolf contamination. His grandmother, however mournful, always made him feel loved and happy in her care, until her own death twenty years after the death of his parents. She lived long enough to see him marry into the Potter-Weasley family, through Bill and Fleur Weasley's eldest daughter, Victoire. They had fallen in love during his sixth year at Hogwarts and her fourth. They kept their happy relationship secret until Harry's eldest son, James Sirius caught them sharing an intimate moment before Victoire's departure for her final year at Hogwarts.

Teddy's time at Hogwarts was fairly good. He was sorted into his mother's house, Hufflepuff. He received high grades in almost all of his subjects and exceeded in Defence Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic, his parents' best subjects. He made some good friends, including Harry and his family's children, but no-one came close to Victoire. However, he did have some bad tidings at Hogwarts. Many students with little common sense and tact badgered Teddy about his brave parents whom not only fought and died in battle in the very same castle, but his father was the symbol in the modern Wizarding World,  of harmony between wizards and werewolves, at least the werewolves whom were willing to be harmonious. Teddy also suffered at Hogwarts, knowing that his parents died here...and he might well have walked over their final standing place and their resting place in the aftermath. He was haunted by this every day he stayed in the castle, but he was well looked out for by Minerva McGonagall, Rubeus Hagrid and many other teachers who knew and cared for his parents.

After Hogwarts, Teddy, as already mentioned, married Victoire after her graduation from Hogwarts. They married at Andromeda's house with Harry as best man and Victoire's best friend, Maria Chandler as the maid of honour. They both took jobs. Teddy worked in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement under Hermione Weasley, working on the Werewolf Harmony Wing, whilst Victoire became a celebrated Quidditch player for her aunt Ginny's team, the Holyhead Harpies.

However, until he turned sixteen, Teddy held a terrible grudge towards someone who only ever treated him with love, respect and care, someone with whom he ought to have been able to relate to more than anyone; Harry.

Teddy felt that since Harry was the true target of Voldemort, sparking the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry was the cause of his parents' deaths. After Andromeda and Harry sat him down one evening at ten years old to explain why his parents had died, Teddy went into a shock induced silence. A whole month passed and when finally, Teddy had started talking again, his attitude towards Harry had completely changed. He was bitter, hateful and spiteful towards his godfather and repeatedly rejected him whenever he tried to reconcile. Harry apologised for his role in Remus and Tonks' deaths multiple times, but Teddy simply would not accept it. His attitude most certainly made him rather unpopular amongst his family. Andromeda and Molly in particular, confronted him shortly after his outcasting of Harry. Andromeda defended Harry strongly.