Chapter 4

Tris POV

Zeke says," I need to tell you guys something."

We all nod and walk into his living room. We all sit down and he says,

"The bereau sprayed out memory serum on Chicago."

We all look at one another and Tobias says,

"Then how are you awake?"

"I'm divergent"

"Well don't feel left out buddy, because so are we." Tibias says, holding up our hands. Christina, Uri, Caleb, and Cara look at us with weird exspressions. [Authors note: I think I forgot to put them in.]

"Our mom has forgotten us, Shauna has forgotten me, Christina your parents have forgotten everything to. And your little sister." Zeke says.

I look at Christina and she is already crying and Uri is to. Well in a manly way I guess you could say. So there trying to comfort each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------
1 Month later

We just moved into our new apartment. And we finally signed up for our jobs in dauntless. Me and tris are instructors during initiation. When its not initiation I will work in the control room and tris will work at the tattoo parlor she bought. Christina and Uri are also initiation instructors but for dauntless borns.
And Shauna and Zeke are friends. Me and Tris finally get done arranging things and lay down on the couch.

"Initiation starts tomorrow." I say.

"I know I'm kinda nervous. What if I'm not good?"

"You will be fine. Your great. Remember you were first in initiation."

"You always know what to say don't you."

"Apparently." I chuckle.

We lay down on our new, comfy bed and look forward to training new initiates.