Chapter 2

The Wild Pack was hesitant at first on maddy arrival but due to Jana, they were safe. Ceri was worried some nights about Rhydian but since Bryn was older, she paid a bit more attention. Maddy was 17. that day, she rememberd, was Rhydians 18th birthday. She smiled a bit, also since it was a full moon. She would be able to feel the wild once again. Emma (the mum) was more cautious of the wild while Daniel (the dad) felt more relaxed but still wary if the packs behaviour.

That night the pack circled around a fire in the snow. Maddy held her parents hands and with Jana. Once the silvery moon rised, Maddy looked up. She closed her eyes as she felt her body change into a wolf. Since when she left, she always thort about her pack, remembering all the fun times she had with Jana, Tom, Shannon and Rhydian. She smiled, baring her fangs as her parents played with her for a while.

Jana looked curious and beckoned Maddy to go exploring. The pack was safe, they had Ceri and her parents. They would be fine. Together, maddy and Jana ran up to a nearby cliff as the silver moon hung over, making a poster like scene they howled, to show the pack the were alright. The pack howled back, but there was one howl... that maddy and Jana recognised over all the others...

Rhydian...

--Back at stonybridge--

Rhydian had heard that howl... it was Jana and Maddy! They must of been close by, although a wolf's howl can travel fir up to 4 miles. But the frozen north was MUCH more than 4 miles! In the morning, he would find them. He howled to let them know. Silence... they might of heard and been in shock.

--At the Pack--

The next morning, Maddy asked her parents if they had heard the howl. They nodded saying it must of been Rhydian,

'We must be close to Stoneybridge!' maddy said, joy in her eyes.

later on Jana and Maddy went exploring, before entering the town, though they washed in the river and finger combed there hair through, maddys hair was ALOT LONGER now. Reaching to her back, but you could tell it was Maddy. Janas hair was linger than maddys!

They travelled to the village, doing there best to hide there faces. They didn't go anywhere near the school though, instead they waited in the woods, outside the school. Eventually, they saw a boy walk out, blonde hair, tatty uniform... Rhydian! He walked towards the woods, they hid in a tree. Hoping to surprise him.

He walked by

'So you missed me then' Jana said, jumping down in front of him...

'Jana! It's you, where have you been! How are you?'

'I'm fine dont worry!'

'so... where's Maddy?' he asked shyly

'Right here!' maddy said jumping down behind him. Rhydian turned around, a smile across his lips. Before he knew it he was hugging her With all his might. Jana smiled as she knew she had reunited him with his loved one.

'I missed you and Jana so much!' he said joyfully.

'I said, we would find each other' Maddy said smiling

'Would you two like some, time' Jana said, making finger quotes with her fingers

Rhydian nodded. When Jana ran off he looked back at maddy, she smiled

'I missed your smile.' he said stroking her hair.

He kissed her, reminding how much she misses him, and he missed her. It held for a few seconds before letting go.

'I love you Maddy'

'I love you too...'