XIIII- Punishment

After dinner Ramsay left me in our chambers to speak with his father. I played with my hands nervously. What was Ramsay to do with me? I disobeyed him and announced my pregnancy in front of his father and step-mother. Perhaps he would lock me in our chambers again? Or bring me out to 'play' with him. Whatever is was, it wasn't going to be enjoyable.

When Ramsay returned he opened the chamber door and looked at me from the other side of the room. The dim light made his cold, handsome, blue eyes glow. I sat on the bed staring back at him nervously.

Ramsay began to slowly walk towards me, "You know you've done something wrong..." Ramsay spoke confirming my thoughts of his punishment. "First you openly disobeyed me, then lied to my father."

I gulped, "I'm not lying Ramsay..." I said quietly looking down into my lap.

Ramsay went silent and stopped walking. Then he continued to walk lifting my face up in his hand, "I know. Myranda listened to your conversation with Measter Wolkan through the door. It's just more fun to punish you."

My heart sped up and I looked into Ramsay's icy blue eyes. "She said you were to bore of me."

"Well now that your with a child I can't fuck you whenever I want, can I?"Ramsay spoke harshly, "Perhaps this is what Myranda wanted? She is a clever girl," Ramsay taunted me with a sly grin.

Ramsay knew I was jealous and maybe now he was having fun taunting me with it. "Well that wasn't an extremely good move..."

"And why is that...?" Ramsay asked took my chin in his hand.

I gulped against his hand, "I have your child you can't rid of me." I said.

Ramsay smiled and gave a light chuckle, "And after the child is born.... A boy." Ramsay realeased my chin. "I won't have a use for you anymore. Now I'm to find Myranda." Ramsay said turning and walking out of the room his hard footsteps echoing off into the distance.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Ramsay left. It felt strange now, having nothing to do. It was dark outside and the cold air seemed colder thaan it already was. I felt sick again and quickly threw up on the floor. Sighing I whiped my mouth with a cloth I found on the bed. I left my room and looked around the hallways telling a servant to clean my chambers. I walked down the silent halls and came across the pathway to the dog cages.... Did I dare?

Silently walked to the courtyard and to the dog cages where I found Theon cowering in a corner as he heard my cold, hard footsteps. "Its me Theon, don't worry.." I whispered.

The dogs growled and Theon brightened as he realized it was me. I opened Theon's cage and mootioned for him to come out, "Theon come out. Ramsay is busy this time I promise. " I spoke the last part harshly, he was busy with Myranda.

Theon was shaking and cautiously stepped out of the cage. "I'm not supposed to be out..." Theon said shakily.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Well you are now. Let's go." I took Theon's hand and began to lead him out to the courtyard. Theon stopped and turned to him, "What?"

"Where are we going, and what if they recognize me..?" Theon gulped in nervousness.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll tell them Ramsay wants you, and we are to get you a bath." I was disgusted by Theon's had living conditions and the state he was in. Without another question I led Theon to a bath.

I ran a warm bath and turned to Theon. I had everything ready and now was to get him undressed. Relaizing this would be increasingly awkward I bit my lip.

"Umm, Theon you must undress and get into the bath." I instructed him.

Theon paused and then began to take off his sorry shirt and then slowly removed of his breeches. My eyes widened as I noticed his missing...-

"Ramsay did that to you?" I asked quietly with a small gasp.

Theon nervously nodded and quickly slid into the bath probably to hide in injuries.

I frowned in pity as I noticed a small tear escape Theon's eye. My husband had truly ruined this poor man. "I'm so sorry Theon...." I let out quickly as I began to use a sponge to wash him. It felt weird, serving someone else. My whole life everyone did everything for me, this made me feel good... Helping Theon.

"I don't like him very much.." Theon said quietly and I nodded.

"I agree. He found out I was with his child and left me for Myranda..." I said emotionlessly. Was I actually sad or happy about him leaving me for Myranda? The whole thing was confusing.

Theon sighed and and laid back cormfortably. "I like you Gracelynn..." Theon have a small smile.

I smiled back, "I like you too Theon. I'll do anything I can to help you..."

After Theon's bath I made sure he was dressed in cleaner clothes. "I don't know if I can change where you sleep. Ramsay wouldn't like it and I'm sure Lord Bolton wouldn't favor upon that but maybe..." An idea sprung to my head as I towled Theon's wet hair. Lord Bolton seemed pleased when Ramsay was visibly distressed over his baby brother, maybe he would want to see Ramsay angry when Theon was taken from his control.

"Maybe...?" Theon asked looking at me.

I snapped my thoughts back to Theon, "I may be able to change where you sleep. Come with me.."

I had the on stand outside as I negotiated his living conditions with Lord Bolton. Thankfully Theon did get a new place to sleep, I believe Lord Bolton just wanted to spite Ramsay but either way I was glad for my new friend.

I helped Theon to his new chambers and smiled as we stepped inside his small yet nicer room. "Thank you so much Gracelynn!" Theon said.

I grinned, "I will always do my best to help you Theon." I replied as I sat down on Theon's bed.

Theon shut the chamber door and took on a more worried face. "What will Ramsay do to me?"

"Nothing! Theon I will try my best to protect you here, do you ever think of escaping?" I asked reaching out to him.

Theon shrunk away nervously, "Y-yes but Ramsay will..."

I nodded, "I know... It's getting late and I'm going to attend dinner. I'll be sure something is brought to you, perhaps I can weasel you a seat but that's very unlikely." I said with a small smile.

Theon also smiled, "Thank you so much Gracelynn!" Theon got a bit closer and gave me a small hug.

I was surprised at Theon's affectionate gesture even if the hug was awkward and a bit far. I stood and hugged Theon back before waving and leaving for dinner.