Chapter Five- The Beginning Part Two

Chapter five

 13 and a half years ago

The shock was evident on Alpha Harvey's face, he had suspected some memory problems but not as bad as what Charlene just announced. All memories lost, that was just as bad as pronouncing her dead, what he was to do now he didn't know. He sat down on a chair near the princesses bed and sunk his head into his hands, he took this time to think of a way to help the young girl.

"Is there any way to get her memories back, for the sake of the girl" he plead to Charlene

Charlene shook her head slowly whilst watching the girl, a witches magic was to powerful for any wolf, but she could do something else. She let it sit in her mind for a moment, weighing the pros and cons, although it would wear off when she was in her coming of age it might just work.

"Alpha, I may have a solution" Charlene inquired looking away from the girl

At the sound of a remedy his head shot up, no matter what it took, he would do it. A small smile graced his lips and he nodded his head for her to go on.

"Well it could take some work, but we could give her new memories, she will get her real memories back but not until her coming of age. Now this is a risky task, this could backfire massively, she may get mishap memories but in the end her memories, the real ones, will come back but for now created memories will have to do. I can get everything ready all i need you to do is think of all the memories you want her to think are real and give me her details, if you want Alpha" Charlene finished uncertain if she had done the right thing.

"Lets do it, I will get some memories done and her details given to you by the end of the week, I cant have her like this for long" Alpha Harvey said, standing and advancing to the door.

Charlene nodded and rushed out the room, she had a mission from the Alpha and was going to complete it without fail.

"Charlene, don't tell anyone you don't need too, this is a private matter alright" Alpha Harvey said just before she shot out the door. 

Charlene nodded before scurrying away to find everyone and everything she needed to complete the Alphas private mission. Her smile faded as she racked her brain for places the contents of what she needed could be.

Alpha Harvey closed the door behind him and sat back on the chair, he watched the princess with new found hope and couldn't wait to reveal this to his son and mate. With that thought in mind he mind linked his mate, making sure that his son was with her.

Honey, if Lucas is with you, can you please come up here?

He waited for a few moments and looked over at the young princess, he then got up and stood near the door.

Yes I'm almost there!

She practically yelled at him through the mind link, after he recovered he swiftly opened the door as his mate and his son came in, after they were in he shut the door.

"What did you need" Vanessa asked.

"This here is your sister, Lucas, you must protect her at all times and love her like a real sister. She is going to be staying with us for a long time now, alright buddy?" Harvey said ignoring what Vanessa had said to him.

Lucas looked over at the girl on the bed and walked to her, he touched her arm and then sat on the bed, facing his father he nodded.

"Why isn't she my real sister daddy?" Lucas asked cocking his head to the side.