Chapter 3 - The Kiss.

So this is the third chapter of the Game I got 6 total votes for this story and two fans :D ! So, this is the kissing chapter I've like so been waiting for this! It will be good I promise <3 ! So my awesome second fan is ; NinjaKiwi0302 A.K.A my twin <3 ! Man I'm rambling again loll well , on to the story!

- Katarina[:

Jake's POV

     So, I'm playing Spin The Bottle with my friend's over at Kat's house. Nick decided he wanted to go first and guess who the bottle just had to land on? Me.. Oh god! Why is he getting so closed to me?! What is happening?! Nick is really gonna kiss me!

     " Jake your leaning backwards you gotta lean TOWARDS Nick! " Johnette yelled to the other side of the circle.

     I leaned over towards Nick and decided I would just kiss him. I didn't wanna look like such a chicken in front of these girls and the rest of the guys. When I was about three seconds from touching my lips to Nick's he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled us closer.

     " OUCH! " Nick screamed out. I stopped and looked at him he had hit his nose on my forehead.

     " Man I'm really sorry, I- " Nick cut me off by finishing our kiss. It had actually felt nice. By now, we had been kissing for like 10 seconds and secretly I wanted it to last. Oh well.. I pulled away and acted like nothing even happened.

     " Okay Kieli, your turn. " Jake said.

Kieli's POV

     Yay my turn to spin! I looked down at the bottle hoping it would land on one of the boys for, I didn't wanna have to be like Nick and Jake. But, let me just say, neither of them even looked akward.. More like they enjoyed it. For one last time before I spun, I looked around the circle.

     " It landed on the wall. Spin again. " Jacquelyn stated. I spun again.

     " Once again, the wall. You two need to close the gap because it keeps landing on the wall. " Chris said for the first time this entire game. Brandon and Charli moved closer together so the gap was closed up. I then spun for the third time now. It had landed on Chris.

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna dedicate it to my twin Kieli, who plays herself in my book A.K.A. NinjaKiwi0302 if you guys wanna look her up. She started writing her own book so, check it out :D. Comment, Like, Vote, & Fan[: Love you guys <3.