Chapter 4 Party Tyme!!!

Gina *P.O.V*

Yes we is i said as we ran up to our rooms and got in the shower.

Before i got in i checked my iphone.

6 unread messages.

•Star'KeishaHoneyBoo~ Aye cant wait ta turn up hbu

•Ki'AnnaSexyBitshe~ Call me ASAP i needa tlk ta u

•TaniyaBossBish4U~ xoxo Turn up tonight boo.

•AkaJaetonBoi*~ wassup ma

•DavenDaBoi~ Sup babygirl i cant wait ta see you

•HonestyTrueThugg*- cant wait ta get in between yo legs tonight ;)

I smirked then stripped and got in the shower.

Fani *P.O.V*

i stripped and turned my music up on my iphone connected to the loud speakers. my phone started to go off. i had got like 6 notifications. Uhgg i said and continued to lipsing to big sean MILF nick minaj part.

"I got my welfare check, smokin on that crack Hell yeah, I'm unemployed, baby daddy-down my back, "

"Now what you got for me Sean? I heard it's big and it's long I take my teeth out, suck it good, that's where your dick belong.

"Yeeeaah, do it like that daddy Pump pump, bump bump it in my ass-matic You a dummie, you is big bone (Mom, I'm hungry) Shut your mouth, you little bastards go on! All this ass is for you Seany, can I call you Seany?

Sl-Sl-Slap me in my face with it Get a crack vile with that bass in it If I got weed then I'm lacin it Eat all this ass, quit tastin it."

~20mins later~.

I got out the shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and lotioned etc. then walked to my room.

i did my hair; straightened it, middle parting with blonde highlights, baby waves and shaped my eyebrows. then put my hair in a high bun. I couldnt lie, i looked hot. I put on a short grey camo mini dress which was tight to show off my shape. The dress was on point. I got my grey camo ruffled boots & a studded camo clutch. I put on some fake eyelashes, then make up but not too much;). Also accesorys. On my days i was lookin badd.

i finished up and walked to Gina's room.

she was wearing a tight leapard print dress with black wedges and a black clutch. She looked HOT, she had her piercing in and fake eye lashes. Her shape was on point.

Come on you ready she said as she grabbed her clutch and walked down stairs.

I put on some purfume and walked down the stairs. We put the lock code on the burgalar alarm then grabbed our car keys and walked out the door. As soon as we stepped out the house all bare mans was WATCHING us

Gina *P.O.V*

I unlocked the grey BMW and we got inside. I drove to Star'Keisha house to pick up the girls.

"Hey Mami" they said to me .

"Hey boo" i said as i blew a kiss.

Hi Fani yall look good" they said.

Thanks yall look cute too.

On our way there the streets of Miami was alive we could here music banging and it was getting dark. It was LIVE!

We got out the car and the music was so loud i couldnt even hear what my sister was tryna say to me. There were SO many people.

Sage The Gemini "Panoramic" came on, everyone was going on a craze. Me and star started whining. We were all gone, i was high and drunk. Jaeton started daggering Fani bare hard then they went to some corner and started kissing. Honesty came from behind and started daggaring on me , i danced with him for like 3 more songs. I grabbed him by his hand and we went up stairs.