A strange meting

Two boys came out of the house. I instantly looked at they'r eyes. One has light blue eyes like Collin and the other is like me. He is a hybrid. I could sense that he is a mage to.

"Uh... Collin?" I pointed at the two boys who are looking at us. Collin recognized the two boys. He tried to teleport away. I took his hand so he couldn't teleport away.

"What are you doing?" He says while hiding behind me.

"Do know these people?" I ask him.

"The one with the light blue eyes is Armen."

"Your little brother. And the other must be Drake." He nodded. "Why are you hiding from them?"

"Because I'm trying to protect them from your brother. But they can't know that hes your brother. Should we play."

I nodded and signaled Herobrine to play again. He nods and I get a headache. Hi's my brother but he still gives me headaches. And I believe he does them to Drake too. I mean he did to that since he was in Armen's body. Herobrine came and he is creating fireballs in his hands. Collin didn't knew what to do so he jumped him making them fall on the ground. My headache went away.

"Hey. You should jump him more often. The headache went away quicker this time." I say.

Collin nodded. When Herobrine opened his eyes he screamed and pushed Collin off of him.

"DUDE! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! WHY DID YOU JUST JUMP ME!?!? YOU KNOW THAT I HATE IT!!!"

"WELL, IF YOU JUST WATCH AND TELL BEFORE YOU TELEPORT AND DO YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE ENDER HERE A HEADACHE?!?!?!" Collin yelled back

I watched how the two yelled at each other and I watched at Armen and Drake who were confused. I yelled to Collin and Herobrine.

"I had ENOUGH OF THIS!!"

The four people watched me as I continue to shout.

"DO YOU GUIS JUST HAVE TO SHOUT IN FRONT OF ARMEN AND DRAKE."

They watched me in confusion. My voice changing word to word.  "YOU KNOW WHAT HEROBRINE?!?! I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE ME HEADACHE! I. DON'T. CARE!!!!! YOU GOT THAT!!! I JUST WISH THAT YOU WERE DEAD!!!"

I was in my Ender Eye form.

"I'm gonna say it." I whispered to Collin barely moving my mouth.

He nodded and I continued to shout.

"AND YOU COLLIN!"

Armen watched me with his eyes wide open.

"YOUR MY FRIEND SO I PEG OF YOU, CAN YOU KILL HEROBRINE FOR ME, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I HATE KILLING PEOPLE!

Then Herobrine went towards me doing a powerful attack and he teleported us in the nether. I changed back and I pretended to be passed out. He teleported us back. Finally Roxxi came. Collin teleported into my mind so she couldn't see him.

"LEELO!" She looked at Herobrine and said. "What did you DO!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! COLLIN WAS THE ONE STARTING IT!"

"COLLIN? WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT! COLLIN'S DEAD!

"NO HIS NOT! HIS WRIGHT...
Here..."

"You know Ender? HIS bad at noticing his surroundings
wright?!" Collin said.

He started to laugh in my mind. I couldn't help it but to laugh too.

"What's so funny?!" He sayd knowing that we laughed about him.

"Nothing." I say.

"ENDER DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!"

"Okay. Okay. Collin just said to me that your bad at noticing your surroundings." I sow that Herobrine was getting mad.

"COLLIN I SWARE I'M GONNA KILL YOU. NOW COME OUT!!!!!"

"Not a chance." He said in the air.

"THEN I'M JUST GONNA KILL YOU IN ENDER'S MIND!!"

"You can't. Ender put a shield on her mind."

He was so mad that he used his power to create a small explosion near the house. Then he teleported away. Collin showed himself. He turned around to see Armen and Drake in shock. Armen quickly snaps out of it and runs to hug his brother.

"Collin how are you alive?" Armen asks.

Collin watched straight into my eyes. I nodded.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." He said.

"Try me!" Armen said with a grin.

Collin held on to Armen and teleported away. I looked at Roxxi and then at Drake who was still in shock of what just happened. Finally he snapped out of it.

"You can come here if you want." I told him.

He only said. "Nah, I'm gonna be here."

Roxxi, me and Drake were watching each other.

"This is kinda award." Said Roxxi.

"Yea, it is." He said.

I fell down cause he teleported behind me and he scared me.

"WHA..  BRO...... HEROBRINE!! DO YOU JUST HAVE TO SCARE ME!!!"

"Yes." He said with a grin.

I blasted HIM out of here and Drake came closer.

"So." He starded. "Your like me huh. Half Enderman and a mage? And you get headaches from him?"

I nodded. And I continued. "Well... you can't have them any more because Armen is not possessed."

I looked at Drake then at Herobrine. I nodded to him. He charged into me at full speed. I didn't look at him until he hit a shield. Roxxi laughed. I joined in. Herobrine, who is on the ground let out a small grin.

"Wow. You should known there would be a shield!" I say.

Drake was stunned. "How... you... what?"

"It's one of my powers. I can create things and make things fly by not looking at them." Roxxi nodded. Finally, Herobrine stood up.

"You know, I'm going to kill you and Collin some day." Herobrine said.

"Yea good luck with that." I said calmly. Then I whispered. "Your not going to kill us. Are you?"

He did the same. "What? No of course not. Your my sister and Collin is surprisingly my friend."