Chapter 28

Sam's POV:

I felt pain all over my body. I didn't even want to move due to the excoriating pain I was feeling. I groaned as a tear fell down my cheek. I heard someone shuffle behind me before wiping the tear off my cheek. "I'll go get you some Advil ok?" Shawn said rubbing me gently. "Ok" I said closing my eyes.

Shawn's POV:

I got out of bed and put on some gray sweatpants and a shirt. I walked downstairs to our pantry and grabbed two pills of Advil. I also filled up a glass of water and walked it up the stairs to my room. I gave her the pills and water and she mumbled a 'thank you' to me. "No problem babe." I said cuddling with her. "What do you want to do today? Want me to get ice cream so we can Netflix and chill?" I said smirking. "No! I'll say yes to Ice cream but no Netflix and chill, just Netflix please." She said covering her face. "Right. I'm sorry." I said to her. "It's ok Shawn. I know how horny you can get." She said laughing a little. "What?!" I said to her shocked. "Yeah, that's right. Remember that one time at the hotel room in New York. And what about that other time in 8th grade where you-" she said but I interrupted her by saying: "Ok! Ok! Ok! I get it. Yup, no need to dig that up." I said getting up and leaving the room to grab the Ice cream. I went to the freezer and grabbed a tub of chocolate fudge brownie. "Hey! That's mine for when I get cramps!" Aaliyah said blocking me from getting to the stairs. "Aaliyah, Sam wants to have some ice cream for our Netflix date. Please can I have this? I'll get you a new tub." I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Well... If Sam needs it then yes of course." Aaliyah said. "Thank you lil sis!" I said walking up the stairs. "You owe me a new tub of ice cream!" She yelled. I laughed and put the tub in between us. I gave us two spoons before setting up Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her. "Well....I never got to watch 'the 100'" She said taking a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "Alright let's get this Netflix and chill session on!" I said pressing play. "Never call it that again please." She said to me. "Ok sorry." I said smiling at her.

Few hours later...

We finished through season 1 and we also finished the tub of ice cream halfway through. "Man this show is great." I said holding Sam close to me. "Sure is Bellamy." She said winking at me. "Watch it Clarke, I don't want to have to get all grounder on you." I said rolling on top of her and pinning her down gently. "I will shank you if your spear tries to penetrate me." She said all serious. "Well Damm sorry! I'm just trying to get you in the mood." I said to her while rolling off of her. "I know and I'm sorry Shawn but I'm not ready yet." She said to me. "I completely Understand Sam. I don't want to force you into something your not fully comfortable with. I'll wait as long as I need to." I said to her. She blushed a little and started to make out with me. We started to mess around in bed like having a pillow fight or tickling each other. Sam then dared me to do push-ups on top of her. Everytime that I would go down she would peck my lips which would motivate me to do more. I was in the 50's when the door opened. "Hey Shawn where did you put th-" she said but stopped when she saw us. She screamed and ran off while I got up and chased after Aaliyah who was hiding in her room while I walked in. "Aaliyah.... It's not what it looked like back there. We weren't doing anything I was just doing push-ups on her." I said to her while wiping a little bit of sweat off my forehead. "Oh ok... I thought you guys were doing it." She said to me laughing a little. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine... Just a little shocked still but I'll get over it." She said moving her hair from her face. "Alrighty then." I said walking out of her room and back into mine. "Is she ok?" Sam asked. "Yeah she's fine. She'll get over it. Remind me to never do that with you when there's people in the house." I said causing both of us to laugh.

That was... Good I guess? Shawn's birthday passed😫😭 he's 18!!! ... Should I make a birthday special chapter later on? Let me know