Chapter 10: When crazy fans attack

So so so so sorry for such a long wait! I was crazy busy with school last week and this week. I’m hoping to stick with my update schedule (see my profile), but school always comes first. Sorry!

-----------------------

Breakfast was delicious. Mainly because it was Tyler who had made it and if I had said anything else, he would have started to tickle me again. And I didn’t want to take any chances. Luckily it wasn’t that bad. Tyler could really cook!

He stood there with his long shorts that barely cover his knees. His hair was combed to the side like always. He was wearing a black hoodie and his blue TOMS. We had turned on the radio and danced around the kitchen like maniacs. The others were still asleep as they had been up pretty late last night. Tyler and I had gone to bed early for no reason.

“If you wanna be my lover” Tyler sang, using his fork as a microphone. He was standing in the middle of the kitchen and making a fool of himself. I didn’t stop him, though.

“You gotta get with my friends!” he continued. I shook my head and laughed. He did a little dance before finishing it off with a hair flip and smiled at me. I applauded him.

“Thank you” he said, bowing down. He then threw himself at the closest chair and breathed heavy.

“Oh my god. I don’t think I have ever been that tired!” he said, gasping for air. I laughed at his worried face.

“Don’t you dare laugh at me! I would like seeing you trying to dance like that and be completely calm afterwards!” he exclaimed. I shrugged and got up from the chair, walking over to his “dancefloor”.

“What would you like me to do?” I asked. He thought about it for a second, then his eyes lit up and he opened his mouth. I knew what he was going to say before he even said it.

“Twerk for me, Sivan” he said seductively.

“You know I can’t do that!” I said, frowning.

“I don’t care! Just shake that butt of yours, please” he said. I lost it.

“What’s so funny?” he asked me. I collapsed on the floor, gasping for air in between my laughter. I couldn’t stop.

“J-just shake… that b-butt…” I tried to say, but it didn’t come out properly. “O-of yours!” I finished, causing me to laugh even more. Tyler rolled his eyes at me, but smiled.

“Hey guys! I could hear you from upstairs, what’s-“ Zoe came down the stairs, but stopped halfway as soon as she saw me crawling on the floor.

“What are you doing on the floor, Troye? And why are you up so early? Oh! You made pancakes? You know I love pancakes!” she said, walking straight over to the plate. She grabbed one with her hands and started eating it. I got up from the floor and leaned against the kitchen table.