Chapter 3

The drive to their house wasn't very long, the entire time I thought about Sage.

They stopped the car and my phone vibrated in my hands. I checked it, Sage text me.

Skye! I kno u r with tronnor but you will never believe wht happened!!!

I smiled and text her back.

What?!??

She didn't answer for a little bit, I sighed and shut my screen off, scooting up, resting my elbows on the center console.

I looked over Troye's shoulder, seeing what he was doing. He scrolled through the comments on his last tweet.

He smiled at most of them, others he would roll his eyes. I set my chin on his shoulder, getting a better look at them.

My phone buzzed again, I lift my chin of off his shoulder, looking at the text.

KIAN AND JC ADOPTED ME!!!!

I stared at her text in disbelief. I scooted to to Connor, who was texting someone.

"Did Kian and Jc just adopt?" I asked, poking his shoulder.

"Yeah, Kian just told me." I smiled, looking back at the text.

"What's the kid's name?"

He typed something, sending it and quickly getting a reply.

"Sage Tyler, is that her?"

I nodded, "yeah, it is."

I text her back.

Connor just told me COOL!

She text me back a few seconds later.

It is COOL...wait...u made a Blue Neighbourhood reference didn't u

I laughed lightly, a smile spreading across my face.

Yeah I did!

"You ready to go inside?" Troye asked, putting his phone down.

"Yeah!" I opened the door, grabbing onto my suitcase, sliding out of the car.

They got out after me a few seconds later.

I rolled my suitcase behind me, following them into the house.

Troye opened the door, standing aside, letting me go in first.

I looked around, my mouth falling open. "You like it?" Connor asked, coming up behind me.

I nodded, "it's twice as big as the orphanage."

"You wanna see your room?" Connor asked, walking up beside me.

I nodded, still taking in the space of one room.

We walked up the staircase, my suitcase bouncing on each step.

Connor stopped and opened up a door, walking in, me following after.

I had the same reaction for when I walked in the house. My mouth falling open as I looked around.

"Your dresser is in the closet, if you need help with anything come and get me, okay?"

I nodded, picking up my suitcase, flopping it on the bed.

"Okay, I think I'm good." I said, unzipping the top and flipping it open.

He walked out, closing the door behind him.

I smiled and picked up a armload of clothes, walking over to the closet and opening it up.

My eyes widened at the huge walk in closet. I walked to the back, sliding one of the drawers open, shoving them in.

I walked back to my suitcase, picking it up and walking back into the closet, dumping all the clothes into the dresser drawer.

I took my phone out, taking a picture of my unorganized drawer, sending it to Sage.

I'm unpacked! [Image attached]

I walked out of the closet, sticking my phone in my pocket.

I ran downstairs and into the living room, where Connor had his arm around Troye's shoulder, his head on his chest.

I held my hand over my heart. "I ship it so freaking hard!"

I looked at what was on TV. "Whatcha watching?" I asked, sitting on the other side of Connor.

"Only the best movie series in the world!" Connor said, turning the volume up.

I looked at the TV. "Oh, The Hunger Games, I never really got the chance to watch it."

"Well, you wanna watch the full series tonight?" Connor asked, looking at me.

I nodded, sitting back, sinking into the sofa.

We were about five minutes into the movie, before Troye's phone rang.

"It's Emma, I'll be back," he got up and walked into the kitchen, probably to keep the sound from the TV out of the phone.

"What, you have got to be kidding me?!" Connor paused the movie and we turned to look at Troye.

"Shit, okay, I'll just do redo it, bye." He hung up, setting it on the counter, leaning his elbows there, putting his fingers in his hair to hold his head up.

Connor quickly got up and walked over to him. "What's wrong, babe?"

"My new song wasn't saved when I recorded it, Emma checked to do something to it and it wasn't there."

"Don't stress about it, kay, you'll get it recorded and I'm sure Emma will make sure it gets saved this time."

Troye nodded, leaning his head over onto Connor. Connor draped his arm over his back.

Troye mumbled something inaudible, Connor smiled. "I love you too, baby."

I held my hand over my heart again, smiling. I pulled my phone out and quickly took a picture.

I sent it to Sage, waiting for a reply. I shoved my phone in my pocket, still looking at the cute moment.

I quickly reached back for my phone again, putting on the camera, holding it up to capture something.

I changed it to video, pressing the button. "Ugh, just kiss already!"

They smiled before leaning to each other. I looked to see if it was recording.

They pulled away from each other slowly, looking at me. "You can keep the video as long as you don't post it on anything." Connor said, walking over, Troye following.

They sat on either side of me, Connor grabbed the remote and hit the pause button, starting the movie again.

They wrapped their arms around me. I smiled and closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and watching the movie.