Chapter 2:Annie's Story

It was 1981 that was the year I was born . It was 1986 I was 5 years old I remember it like it was yesterday the worst day of my life. My mom told me that we we're going to the movies & that we we're going to eat ice cream & we did. I fell asleep & that was the worst decision I ever made the next thing I knew I wasn't Even in the car I was at this weird place in some random bed. I remember I was calling my mom but she didn't answer I got out of the room & this lady came out of nowhere & she asked me... Well I'm just gonna show you the conversation.

"Hey little girl where are you going? "
-said random lady

"I'm looking for my mom , do you know where I can find her? "
-said Annie

"I'm sorry sweetie I don't know where your mom is but stay in the room & I'll go ask some people in the front okay? "

"Okay thank you, hey what's your name? "

"My name is Lizzie what's yours sweetie?

"My name is Annie nice meeting you Lizzie "

(Lizzie walked away to the front to ask for Annie's mom)

"Hey there's this new girl named Annie & she asked if I've seen her mom... "
-said Lizzie

"Hey, her mom gave her for adoption her mom told me that she wasn't mentally ready to be a mom"
-Said Random lady in the front desk

(Annie was hidding in the hall when she heard that)

"OMG! why would she do that? By the look of Annie's face she really loves her mom & misses her so much. What am I going to tell her? "(Said it with a sad face)

(Annie ran to her room as Lizzie walked to her room to tell her the bad news)

"Annie is Lizzie can I come in? "

"Yes "(said it while hidding her tears)

"Sweet heart I have some bad news , sweetie your mom gave you up for adoption. My friend in the front desk told me that your mom wasn't mentally ready... "

(Annie interrupted her talk)

"I know what you are going to say she's been telling me that too... I'm not mentally ready blah... Blah... Blah... "

(Lizzie left the room & left her by herself while she figured out why her mom would do this)

This is what I'm telling you about being the worst day of my life. Next day I wake up & I see these 2 girls looking at me I thought it was really weird but anyways they came up to me & asked me for my name... Why don't I just show you the conversation we had.

"Hey my name is Gabriela "

"Hey my name is Alina"

"What's your name? "
-said both girls

"Hey my name is Annie nice to meet you Gabriela & Alina"

"Nice meeting you too Annie "
-said both girls

From that day I knew we we're going to best friends I just had a good feeling about them. It was 1987 Michael Jackson 's BAD album dropped out, Lizzie told us that we we're going out I asked her if we could go to a music store because I heard on the radio this song called "BAD" From Michael Jackson & I loved it she said yes. We went to the music store his album was playing so lizzie bought it for us me, Gabriela & Alina she bought 3 albums for the 3 of us since that day the 3 of us became moonwalkers.