Chapter 76

~Time Skip Next Day, Afternoon.~

Seths POV~

"Cj please, I'm sorry." Linda whines as Cj pushes Linda and Frank out the door.

"No, go away." Cj says, Lucy leans in the living room from the kitchen.

"Yeah fuck off." She yells, smirks at me and goes back into the kitchen. Cj slams the door and i look at the Tv.

"Can i be gay again?" Garrett says jokingly and everyone looks at him. Cj's hands was trembling again.

"Ill be back." She says before running upstairs. Garrett furrows  his eyebrows looking at me and i shrug. Garrett sits beside me and i lean against him closing my eyes. Cj comes back downstairs holding a bottle of diet coke.

"All better!" She says, her voice childlike again. Lucy walks into the living room looking at Cj.

"Babe, are you okay?" She asks walking over to Cj and Cj nods smiling.

"I finally won." She says and it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows.

"Won?" Garrett and i ask at the same time. Cj nods sitting down on the floor.

"She needed me." Cj points at the door. "She said sorry, she was sad." Cj's eyes narrow for a second before she smiles brightly. Lucy sits in the chair and looks at the tv. "And i abandoned her just like she abandoned me." Cj turns and looks at the tv while Garrett and i looked at each other. I shrug and kiss Garrett softly.

"I missed doing that." I say quietly and Garrett smiles.

(Sorry that its short, its late, im tired and i really wanted to update so you guys would have at least a little bit of something to read. So until next time, Buh bye. ~Gayboiiiiii~