Allstate

Bianca's Pov:

 Ever since Lo whispered those sweet things in my ear, I've looked at him differently. Like I've noticed how cute he looks when acts goofy, or how he scrunches his nose when he gets mad. Oe even how he licks his lips when he's thinking hard. "B!" somebody screamed while managing to get me out of my thoughts.

Lo: Yo B! Wtf is wrong with you? Look like you fantasizing about something.

Me: Nigga no.

We were walking to his house to get started on a project when I heard these loud ass niggas. I looked up and seen these two twins filming each other.

Twin #1: WTf happened to my car?!!? Like a good neighbor state farm is there! Ayo state farm guy help me out!

Twin #2: DAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN you betta call Alstate!

Me and Lo started laughing so hard, bruh it wasn't funny. They came up to us but they looked so familiar. Oh shit no not them! not the aye twin-

Marcus: Yo Michael, aint that B?

Shit! I could feel Lo starring at me. I whispered run. and before he could even question I took off towards his house. I could here all three of them calling after me. Me and Lo ended up splitting up.  I was running through the street and hid through an ally. I hid behind a dumpster. It was quiet. To quiet. I was about to turn around and run but i ran right into a person. I looked up and seen the most beautiful eyes. All i saw were his eyes. "You're gonna regret you ever came here. He's going to hurt you." he said.He raised his hand to slap me l. I braced myself for it. But then i felt soft juicy lips on mine. "B I love you. Why did you leave me?" Marcus said. "Marcus we were done way before I even left Louisiana. You're the one who screwed things up with us. Get the hell out of my life and leave me alone!" I screamed.  "Ight if that's how it's gonna be then, can we at least be friends. Me and Mikey miss you. We miss are little B. I smiled thinking of the memories before everything happened. When it was just me and the boys. When we were all best friends. "I miss you to, I'll text you guys later." I said. "aye B! Don't run like that from me again, I know I may have hurt you but I would never do harm to you." he said. And with that, he was gone.

   I started thinking of the past. Then that painful night came to me. I started crying.  I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked at Lo. "Shh don't cry baby. I'm here." he said. For some reason my heart started to feel all fuzzy again. Damn I think I'm crushing on Lo.

   Damn, Somebody call alstate!