★12★ Ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓨ Request

Awfully short chapter- *Sees all the notifications about this story* *Dies* I really don't know why people like this, it's so horrible! But... THANKS!!! ❤︎❤︎❤︎

Aki's (P.o.v)

"Kei, I need to get rid of... A corpse..."

"A corpse? Really man? Not now! I have a lot of things to think about!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, food? Money? live?!"

"Seriously, that woman could enter to the basement and see that girl you helped me to carry here, please! I promise to return the favor!"

"Okay! But you have to help me with something too..."

After all that call, he arrived with his car and we burned her body and buried her ashes. He helped me to get rid of all the bloody clothes and all the knives, ropes and the basement carpet... Sad, i liked that carpet.

We sat on the couch tired of all and then he started to burst in laugh wiping "Tears"...

"Seriously, you should've pay someone to kill her, that was so much work for just the two of us to do only in TWO hours..."

"So... What do you want in return?" He looked at me for a lot of seconds making me uncomfortable, he looked at the door to see if there was someone at the door and he rapidly said...-

"IREALLYLIKEAGIRLANDINEEDTOUSEYOURCOMPUTERRIGHTNOWCAUSEMYDADISALWAYSWATCHINGOVERMEANDINEEDTOFINDAGIRLILIKECAUSEIREALLYNEEDTOKNOWWHEREISSHENOW!!!"

"Relax man! Take my computer, but please don't look at my documents..."

"YEEEEEES!!!"

He took long, after all that time using my computer he ran with the arms in the air screaming yes happily and slammed the door behind him leaving, obviously he forgot his freaking car in front of my house, Idiot... And obviously my day become better! My ehem...stepfather? was right at the door when i was about to call Kei...

"But here's my Aki! How are you boy?"

"Shigeo, what are you doing here?"

"Awww, can't i come visit my little friend? I was here to ask you something!"

"If it's about that bitch, i really don't know where she is right now..."

"No, No, No... A few days ago i was in a store buying something for you-That is really awesome and i want you to wear-"

"The point is...?"

"Oh, i saw you with a cute young lady... Do you have a girlfriend?Oh, i'm so proud of you, i'm so hap-"

"She's not my girlfriend! For now..."

"Really?! Tell me her name, her age, and-"

"You already know her..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you remember when i was a kid i used to play only with a certain girl named (Y/n)?"

"OOOH, her?! How nice! I really would like to see her again! You could bring her someday to dinner! we could make (f/f)... Does she still like (F/f)?"

"Yes she does..."

"Then is set, let's eat dinner like in the old times... and.... Don't tell your mom."

That's all... I guess... Let me explain quickly, he's not that important in this story but just in case...

Shigeo (Or Aki's "Stepfather")...

Aki's mom was having and affair with shigeo and he didn't knew it until he actually met Aki and his dad, Aki was really friendly with him but his dad obviously hated him to death...

When Aki's dad died Shigeo became his stepfather and Aki's mom obviously cheated on him too, he started to hate her but anyway was like a father to Aki, so he is always for him...

Oh... and Aki's mom is like 49 and Shigeo is like... 36? Aki's real dad died when he (Aki) was 4...

I could say Aki and Shigeo are very like... i don't know, more like brothers than father and son?

Anyway Thanks for reading This crap, remember... It may look like i don't even care, but inside i'm dying TwT!!!