But I Love You!

"I am sorry Madyson." "No please Niall." He shook his head. "Niall please I love you. I will do anything please don't leave. I can be better." The tears burned my cheeks. "No you cant. Its not your fault. I just moved on. I am sorry you had to find out this way." This can't be happening. a I knew e would. He moved on. My heart died. I couldn't breathe. Nor stop the tears from falling rapidly. "But I thought t was forever and always." The words burned my mouth. I know I can't change his mind. But there is a little bit of hope still lingering. "It was... But everything has a end. You know we couldn't last forever. You caused me so much pain. You constantly in the hospital because of others. I am tired of it. I just want someone who is better. I know that sounds bad but it's not. You couldn't change it. So someone else did." My blood raced. I was trying to come up with something to say. My words bubbled. I couldn't speak. We always found a solution. I broke my walls down for him. Now I have nothing. I am practically begging for him to love me and stay. "But I...i love you." Was all I could get out. "I know. a I know." He pulled me into a hug. He tangled his fingers in my hair. I cried into his shoulder. "I can't be without you. I need you. I wish I never let you go on tour." "It was out of your control. But you can go on. Move on to someone better. You don't need me." "Yes I do. I can't do it. You are everything I ever wanted. Your cry thing to me." "I felt the same way. But then I saw Liam happy without you. Then it hit me." "He's different!" "No. No he's not. He married Ann. She's beautiful. Your beautiful too but not like her. I almost changed my mind thinking you were my everything. I believed again that you were. But then I met Kianna. I am sorry." "No please. Please god no." He entwined our hands and kissed my forehead. "I will miss all of our good times together." "So will I. So will I." My words cracked. The tears hit his shirt. Min all lifted my chin with his finger. Just seeing that it doesn't effect him kills me. How doesn't he care? He brushed my tears way with his thumb. The memories flooded back to me. They flashed in front of my eyes. "I will always love you Madyson." "Then why are you leaving?" "Because your not good enough anymore. I love you but I have found someone better. I know its bad but it's life. You will understand one day." I only nodded. Someday I will understand. I will find a good guy then leave him for someone better. "No." "What?" "No. No I don't understand. If you loved me. Then you wouldn't see anyone better than me. I crossed paths with my exs, friends, strangers, and many different kinds of men. I never had any interest because I knew they weren't you. They never compared... So why do girls matter to you now? You said no one compares to me. So now why is Kinanna so different?" "She was easy." "So you rather have a easy slut than a girl that works and loves you?" "It's life." i didn't respond. Its happened before. I just thought Niall was different. I held his hand tighter. I buried my head in his chest. I cried. But it slowed. He pulled away. Kinanna wrapped herself around him. Where did she come from? It didn't matter. She flocked him in front of me. She played with his hair and kissed him. I collapsed on the floor. I dug my hairs in the ground. She flashed a winning smile at me. He pulled away from her and vented down in front of me. A ray of hope lifted my heart. He kissed me gently. The sparks flowed though our bodies. "I love you Mady. I always will. No matter who I meet. No matter if you move on. Or if I am stupid enough too. You will always have my heart." "Then don't leave. Stay. Forget about her." "I will. But stop being so insecure about yourself thinking I will leave you for a easy girl. I don't want it easy. I want a hard willed girl. I don't want easy I want crazy." "Did you just refer to a country song?" "Hunter Hayes to be extact." I laughed He pecked me again. As he pulled away my face followed. "Niall let's go." "No." Kinanna laughed and pulled him up. She draped around him and pulled him away. She walked back alone and stood in front of me. "You meet had a chance. He's mine. He moved on. A lot happens over 3 months. You fell for him in a day. What makes you think he wouldn't ditch you in 3 months?" she laughed and walked away. The tears flooded my eyes. They hit the ground. My face dropped into my hands. Why would I think he would love me? Another heart break but this time it's much mouth worse when you are completely head over heels in love. I sobbed and sobbed until a few girls passed. They all pointed and laughed at me. It can't get much worse. But the Thought laughed at me. The boys and girls passed. All hand and hand. Natalie refused to look at me. The boys pulled them to the other side of them so they wouldn't see me. Some times they giggled but I saw the pity in their eyes. I can't believe this happened. The tears fell even harder. "Mady!" "Mady! "MADY!!!" "MADY!!!! MADY!!!" I looked up to see everyone frozen. My body shook. I heard my name but no one moved. Then it hit me.

I woke up. Natalie was shaking me. "mady!!!!" I opened my eyes. My eyes were flooded with tears. I felt my body quiver. I touched my hair. It was patted down with sweat. What? It was a dream? No a complete nightmare. "What happened?" "You started crying then screaming. You shook and sobbed over someone. I think it was Niall. You mumbled. It was hard to understand but I could hear No no please Niall please no. Then Kinanna? Who's that? What happened?" Natalie held me. I wiped my tears away. "I had a nightmare." "No kidding. I can't imagine what happened. I hour hit I was having a hard night. Tell me what happened. Maybe I can help." I explained everything. The nightmare flashed in front of my eyes on repeat. She watched me with horror. As I explained it my tears fell harder. I cried into Natalie's shoulder. She held me. She is such a amazing friend. I hate crying in front of people but she makes me feel like its ok. "I can't believe that." She mumbled "I know he would never do that would he?" "Of course not. Maybe you should call him." "I think he is still on the plane." "Well at 4 they get off. I am calling Harry. You should call him." I nodded. Natalie told me everything would be ok. An made me feel better. "It's 2 we can head to Perries at 5. she said something came up so come then." I nodded. Natalie lead me to the living room and made me something to eat. Milkshakes. They had sprinkles, chocolate syrup, and chocolate chips. Hers of course was with strawberries, bananas, kiwi, and something else. But I don't know what. We ended up watching She's a man. I had never seen it before but she said it was great. I actually liked it but my mind drifted off to the nightmare. Or Niall moving on. Or the worst thing that could happen. But when I watched it was alright. I wish I didn't have such a active imagination sometimes.

----------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! What did you think? Did you believe that really happened? Or did you know it was only a dream? Thanks again!!! COMMENT RATE VOTE!!!

-we_are_directioners_