Chapter 27

I don't want to go back to Canada I wanna stay with the twins. I don't I know why. I just do. I love the boys I love New Jersey. Once I got out of the hospital Shawn made, like he dragged me by arm, to the Dolan Twin's house. He made me pack my bags. It was hard because Grayson and Ethan watched me with sadness. A pack my clothes slowly severing the last moments I have left. I stood up with bags full in my hands and walked out my bedroom door with the twins behind. Grayson takes the bag from me and puts it in the back of the car. Cameron, Vicky, and their parents are home now.

"That's the last of it." I close the trunk.

I wrap my arms around Ethan and give him a tight hug. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I moved onto Grayson. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He stuffed his face in my hair. I feel water running down my neck letting me know he's crying. I pull away and he kisses my mouth.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to make this work" I use my finger to get rid of the falling tears.

"Face time, text, call, I'll come see you in Canada." Grayson was serious.

I nod and pulled The twins for a group hug.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too" they squeeze me.

"Come on sis.." I can tell Shawn felt some what guilty.

"Don't sis me" I mumble before letting go of the twins

"Watch our videos?" Grayson tried lightening the mood.

"Don't being any girl on it Grayson" I tease before getting in the car. I press my hand on the window as we start to drive away. My lip shakes and I close my eyes.

After about 30 minutes of driving Shawn slams on the brakes. I got forehead hitting my head hard against the car.

"Ow what the hell!" I rub my forehead with my hand that still is bandaged some.

"I can't." is all he said.

"What do you mean you can't?" I was confused.

"Take you away from New Jersey." Shawn looked at me. "Your heart broken. Even when I leave your not this heart broken"

Just then he turns the car around. I smiled knowing that I'm not being treated like in 12 anymore. I may not be 18 but he's treating me like one. I'm picking to stay in New Jersey.

"Your so twisted Kelly" Shawn chuckles and we pull up into the drive way

"I know! But that's what makes me special!" I giggle and jump out of the car.

I run inside and slam the door.

"What the hell Cam don't slam the doooooor" Grayson walked down the stairs and lost track of his letters when he saw me.

"What? It's my house to don't you know?" I put my hands on my hips sassy like.

"May I help you. Cause I don't remember a teen girl like your self living here?" Grayson smiles and plays along.

"Well sir I was looking for my boyfriend." I walk up towards him "Grayson Dolan" I stand on my tip toes to stand as tall him.

Just then I was lifted off the ground. I scream and Ethan had his arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"I knew you couldn't stay away!" Ethan spins me.

"How could I?!" I giggle

Shawn walks in with my bags looking rather upset. He sets my bags down on the ground and looks at me. Ethan puts me down and I slowly make my way towards him. I give him a hug and whisper.

"Thank you" I pull away

"Your old enough to choose Your own path. For your. Your path is with Grayson." his eyes moved to Grayson then back to me. "Don't hurt her!" He warns

"You have my word." Both boys say

"This is really twisted" Cameron laughs wrapping her arm around her brothers.

Vicky comes up and does the same thing to me. "But that's what makes this world special."

I laugh and run to Grayson. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist kissing him.

"Where the hell did you learn to kiss like that" he pulls away

"Well. Who do you think I learned it from" I wink

"You are very twisted. But your my twisted girlfriend" Grayson squeezes my legs around him as he spins in a circle.

Yeah. I'm very twisted.

That's the end of this book I don't know if I want to make a sequel. Let me know. But that is it for this book. Love you!