Swim!!

Well, I was born February 8, 2002. I was born somewhere in Illinois, and I have moved a few times since then. When I was younger, my mom has told me that when I was upset, they'd take me outside to touch the leaves and I'd calm down. *I was trying to find the picture of it because it's pretty freaking adorable, but I can't find my baby book.* So, for most of my childhood, I lived in Arizona. I absolutely loved it there. We lived in a small house, and we got locked out for hours at one point. I think that being locked out is one of my earliest memories. In April 25, 2007, my father passed away. I don't have many memories, but I have been told by my mom that we are similar. We are both somewhat social, where, if we were dumped off in a bar in the middle of no where, we'd be friends with everyone there by the end of the day. We also have the same eyes. In the third grade, I got a hoop earring stuck in my right ear. It was in there for about a year.

That thing in the blue circle is the rusty earring

That thing in the blue circle is the rusty earring. It was a shiny black hoop earring, but it started rusting, making it that weird brownish/reddish color. Wow, looking back at this picture is weird. My hair is so short! And my glasses are so small!! Okay, on with my story. Around four or five years ago, I discovered YouTube, and I instantly discovered Sky Does Minecraft. That was over four years ago, and I was around when Dawn was. While I was watching one of Sky's videos, probably the one below, I found tennie989, the video underneath Island of the Skies.

Yeah, that's a little bit of proof I was around when Dawn was..... Okay! I watch Adam a lot, and I loved his real life skits. Two of my favorite below.

I started wondering what it would be like if I started YouTube, but I put that off. I had made a friend, I'll call her Wolf, and we became best friends. In the third grade, my classroom flooded, twice. I was absent and sick both days. I also got my glasses in the third grade, the pair from that picture was my first pair of glasses. In the sixth grade, Wolf and I spent everyday of recess together on the swings. I was friends with a lot of people. In the seventh grade, I started choir. I left in the middle of the year, and moved to where I live now. That's where I met Bobbins, Dwarfy, Glow, and Turtle. Bobbins introduced me to Wattpad in the eighth grade. Here's a little story for you, I didn't like Minecraft Diaries. I almost unsubscribed to Aphmau as well. Here's what happened. Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries was basically an every other day occurrence, so I decided I'd start watching it. I started watching it, when what is season one, was season two, so I had to start with this:

This was basically marked as the season one of Minecraft Diaries. It became a chore to have to watch it, so I decided to not continue. I finished this season, which I call Season Zero, but I didn't continue. I almost unsubscribed Aphmau since Minecraft Diaries was her channel. It was when season two episode 32 of Minecraft Diaries came out, that I decided to watch it. By the time episode 38 came out, I was all caught up and waiting for the next episode. That was when I stayed one of Aphmau's loyal subscribers, and I'm totally looking forward to Dreams of Estorra.

(I'm just going to leave that here.....) A few months ago, I decided to finally take on YouTube, so now I'm SwimmingFunMCer, and here is one of my videos, which I am so excited to continue the series.

That's Sky Factory episode one, which is going to continue every Monday. I have been supporting everyone who has been coming in and out of SkyMedia, and still watch Jinbop, Ross, and Max. When I was watching Secret Life of a Mermaid, I loved the color pink, but as the series went on, things changed, and now I adore the color blue. I got Minecraft when it was 1.6.4, and I was eagerly waiting for 1.7. Now I play on Minecraft 1.7.10 a lot, since I play with mods a lot, but, if all my mods have switched over on the website I trust, then I'm switching to 1.8 to play. I'm thinking of doing a series on my channel that would be so nostalgic for me. Playing Minecraft in 1.6.4, and re-experience everything from when I started. Well, that is a shit ton of info about me. Oh! Wait, I forgot to mention that I swear a ton. BU BYE!!