4 // maybe

Grayson's pov:

The ambulance came after a few minutes and took Destiny to the hospital.
Ethan and I are now on our way to the hospital too. We wanted to inform Destinys best friend but we don't know who she is so I put a note infront of their door with my phone number.
I'm driving because it doesn't seem to be a good desicion to let Ethan drive right now.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah." He answers looking out the window.
"You seem very worried about her." I say and wait for a respond but I don't get one.
"Why are you so worried about her? You didn't even know her like 20 minutes ago?"
I want to know why he acts like that. And of course I am concerned about her. It's just diffrent seeing Ethan like that. Ethan is the type of guy who couldn't care less because he didn't even knew her 20 minutes ago.

Ethan's pov:

Grayson didn't say anything until we were in the car. Now he just keeps annoying me with the things he says. Idk what to answer to his last question but I'm thinking about it I don't understand it either.
"Ethan?" I hear his voice in the background of my thoughts.
"Ethan?" I hear him again but this time he taps my shoulder and I snap out of my thoughts.
"Huh?" I look at him as if I just woke up.
"I asked why-"
"I know what you asked I just don't know the answer Grayson."
I interrupt him because I don't wanna hear that 'you didn't even know her 20 minutes ago blabla thing'.
"Grayson you know how I feel about girls. They are toys to me nothing more. But she is I don't know how to describe it. When she walked into that door I only heard her voice and I really like her voice it's music to my ears. I've seen hotter girls then her many many other prettier girls than her but she is the most beautiful girl I've ever met and ever will meet. She has that silver hair wich looks amazing on her. And her eyes oh my god Grayson her eyes. They seem like neverland you could get lost in them. Her body she's not just 'hot' she is stunning all her curves and edges are a whole new adventure. The way she moves is like she's dancing on clouds. Grayson I'm scared." 

That's how I felt but what I didn't tell him is that I love her. I know people would think that I am completely crazy by saying that but she is the one I just feel it. Grayson wanted to say something but I stopped him by saying:

"And I know I only talked about the way she looks but the way she talks seems so planned even if she doesn't think about what she's saying. I love sarcasm you know that and she is sarcastic in a funny way without hurting someones feelings and that's just sweet. I know I don't know anything about her but something tells me she got hurt from someone who meant a lot to her just like me. You probably think I am completely crazy maybe I am. Maybe I don't know anything about her. Maybe I am not sure how this will end. Maybe it'll hurt me more than anything ever will. Maybe I'll be the luckiest boy on this earth. Maybe this is gonna take a life time. But something I know for sure is that I need to get to know her and see what life brings me."

Grayson's pov:

I am completely flashed. I don't know what to say.
"I'm. I don't know what to say Ethan. This is scary I understand that you are scared but whatever happens I am here I always was and I always will be. I hope you know that."
"I do. And same goes for you, you know that too right?" He says now looking at me.
"I do." I answer. I wanna thank god for giving me Ethan because our bond is something speacial and I don't know what I would've done without him.
"Wow if someone would hear us they would think we are getting married." Ethan says to kinda break this serious thing here.
"Well we are married. I am so disappointed Ethan that you forgot what the jealous people say and it's so true what they say you know that." I almost choked because I was laughing so hard. Ethan started to laugh too and I even saw a real smile.
I park the car infront of the hospital.

Ethan's pov:

We look at eachother.
"Grayson maybe this will be the most interesting adventure we ever will experience."
"Maybe Ethan." He answers and we open the car doors and walk into the hospital.

A/N
I hope you like this chapter.
Ik this is random rn but please also read books in real life not just only on wattpad. Here are some amazing stories but you seriously miss something out if you don't read good books. And idk what came over me here but I kinda got the inspiration from the book I just read so s/o to Nikolas Sparks.
I love you guys have an amazing day
- naomi :)