Chapter 1

The hall's are covered with people. To him they are all dead. Lying down on the floor like ashes that were from wood. He wanders off to the end and finds his seat next to the window. How dreaded was it for it's sky is as dark as his eyes. Not a single ray peeping from the clouds to look down upon him. "I love it." He says himself. But low and behold, the sky cracks and came down a white light floating on mid air. What could that be? His mind is full of curiosity. It's wings are covered in white feathers as it helds her up to the sky. Clothing so pure yet so bright it burns his eyes.

"Class, a new student has arrived. Please introduce yourself infront." The teacher snaps him out of the trance. A new student? Who could it be? Then comes a girl. With hair so long and skin as pale as snow. For a second there he thought it was rapunzel and snow white's daughter. But no. She's different. "Sarah Wilinsky at your service."

She looked at everyone in the class but him. She's just like everyone he thought. She then comes toward him with a smile plastered in her face. "Is this seat taken? By the way I'm Sarah." She held out her hand but all he did was looked at it. Nothing more. "Okay... I hope we get along well... I think."

"I hope not."
-----------------
A/N: Sorry if most of it's chapters are short haha