Everyone!!!

Although Josh would never want to admit it, he loved to bottom, he loved the sensation of something filling him up inside and someone using him for their pleasure, especially his friends, who took every chance they got to fulfil Josh's needs and luckily for Josh, on this particular night, all the sidemen were in the mood.

They were all at Tobi's house and decided to play some pool, after rounds of betting and alcohol in-between, Simon started to feel a bit bored and wanted to spice it up a bit, so when Josh's turn came around, after he bent down to aim, Simon pulled Josh's pants down and attacked Josh's arsehole with his tongue, earning look of shock and desperation in the eyes of the other sidemen and an instant moan from Josh who was loving all the attention.

This started a chain reaction and before Josh could say "your mum is  vagina" he had Ethan with his hardening cock in his face, Harry sucking him off, JJ and Tobi placing their cocks in Josh's hands and Vik whispering very explicit actions into his ear.

Josh was bing used every way he could, and he loved it, but if he wanted it to continue for more than 5 minutes, which he really did, he needed to slow down. So with the little energy he had left he removed his mouth of Ethan's cock and whimpered to Vik "Please... slow down"

"Ok..." Vik smirked "... I know just what you need" Vik moved from Josh before shouting to the rest of the sidemen "Guys, we all need to have our way with Josh one by one so let's make sure not to finish to early" Earning a smile from the rest of the sidemen who understood and decided that Josh will always have a cock in his throat and in his hole, but he didn't have to serve them all at once so JJ, Tobi, Harry and Vik took a step back and jerked off while watching making sure they don't cum before getting to abuse Josh's holes.

So first up to fuck Josh was Simon, who's cock was very much win resemblance to Simon's body, very long, but was lacking in the girth department, but this didn't matter to Josh considering Josh had the smallest cock of the group. "This is gonna be a long night for you" Simon said before pushing the tip into Josh earning moans from all the sidemen who were busy walking each other off and kissing each other. Apart from Ethan who was in front of Josh preparing to make Josh choke on his thick piece of meat which, although at average length, had the girth of a coke can. Simon slid in an out of Josh aggressively which pushed Josh further down onto Ethan's cock. This resulted in choking sound from Josh which made all the sidemen even harder.

Simon couldn't take much longer of Josh's hole which was surprising still tight even after its excessive usage, and before he knew it he exploded into Josh, exciting the rest of the sidemen as they all knew that this meant they closer to getting to use Josh as Simon exited Josh and joined the rest of the sidemen and went straight to making out with Harry. 

Before any of Simon's cum made it out of Josh's hole, Ethan took out his throbbing member out of Josh's mouth and inserted his thick cock into his backside using Simon's jizz as lubricant and Tobi took place at his mouth and as Josh will be reminded in a second, Tobi had the second longest dick of the sidemen and liked to play rough so instead of letting Josh blow him, Tobi grabbed Josh's hair and pulled him up and down his dick while Ethan hit Josh's prostate perfectly. Ethan was Josh's first gay experience during a game of truth or dare and Josh was dumb enough to think that he was the dominant one back then but now he has learnt his ways and let's Ethan use him whenever he wants to. Josh felt he was about to cum but before he could, Harry pulled out a cock ring from his bag and placed it on Josh, making it harder for Josh to finish, but he appreciated it after he realised that this way he can be used by everyone before finishing. Speaking of finishing, Ethan had just finished, moaning Josh's name, adding to Simon's cum. 

All of the sidemen were determined to fill Josh up as much as possible so before any jizz can escape from him, the next person would make sure that they would fill him up so Tobi released Josh's hair and slammed his way into Josh without warning him which made Josh arch his back wanting to cum as hard as ever as his best friend of 11 years fucked him into oblivion. This then came with Harry coming up to Josh's mouth and kissed him at first, licking each other's tongues and loving every minute of it. Due to Harry only being a bit larger in size than Josh, still making him just under average, Harry made it his mission to stimulate people by other means, and although Josh loved Harry's cock just as much as the other's, Harry loved to see people succumb to the use of a dildo. However, Harry has massive balls so Josh took it upon himself to lick all around them while Tobi fucked Josh harder than ever, making Josh believe he was about to climax so Josh prepared himself as he felt the next load add to the mix before Tobi leaned down and kissed Josh's back and pulled out of him to join the remainder of the sidemen who started to notice Josh's belly start to grow from all the cum in him, and he was only half way through. 

Harry pulled out one of the largest dildo's Josh had ever seen and stuck it into his hole pushing it in and out, knowing exactly where Josh needed it, JJ became impatient and instead of going to Josh's mouth he pulled out the dildo and stuck his dick, which was about the same length as Simon's and same girth as Ethan's, right where the dildo used to be. This made Harry quite mad so instead of taking it out on JJ he decided to share and take it out on Josh instead and so slowly inserted the dildo next to JJ's cock which was very similar in size. With Josh's mouth being left unfilled he was able to scream his feminine moans load enough to wake up the whole neighbourhood. The other sidemen watched in amazement as they saw JJ and the dildo go in and out next to each other and hearing Josh begging to cum in-between the hottest noises that could come out of a person's mouth. 

The friction of the dildo against his cock sent JJ mad with pleasure and before he knew it, he spunked in Josh the most he has ever came in his life adding to the his stomach which was now large enough to make Josh chubby. Harry couldn't take it anymore after watching what just happened so removed the dildo and shoved his cock into him allowing Harry to add to the collection. Although Josh could barely handle anymore he had one sideman left, the most dominant sideman, the sideman who made Josh realise that he was a submissive slut who survived on cum after he shaved all of Josh's body hair off. 

Josh always felt nervous whenever he had to take Vik's dick, it was massive, the largest of all the sidemen, and although no one expected it, Vik was the most dominating sideman as well but Josh loved the feel of Vik's dick in him, it made him fell whole, like he was fulfilling his purpose so when Vik entered his hole and wasted no time it was no surprise that Josh started to moan "Daddy" and "Fill me" while staring into the other sidemen's eyes. Vik loved dirty talk so Josh's moans only speeded the process. "Remember, although all of the sidemen use you, you will always be my bitch, you got that?" Vik grunted into his ear.

"Yes daddy, brand me" Josh whimpered. 

Vik did as his bitch asked and ejaculated so much that it propelled Josh forward. The amount of cum inside Josh made him turn into the size of Ethan, but he loved it, he loved the fact that he could have a part of all of his lovers inside him at once. And to make sure they remained there, Vik stuck the end of a pool cue into Josh's arsehole to stop any from exiting. 

"You're gonna keep that cock ring on and you're not allowed to touch yourself until morning" Vik commanded which Josh nodded to, knowing it was not a good idea to disobey Vik. And after all that, all the sidemen left the fattened up Josh on the pool table before switching the lights of behind them.