Capítulo Dieciséis.

Torrey DeVitto as Sophia Vega-Grant

~

The Ruthless Mafia: Capítulo Dieciséis

"Oh, calm down bro. I'm just taking him to get some food." Raymundo put his hands up. "You haven't fed the poor boy."

I grumbled.

"I am a man."

Ray chuckled. "Not with that uniform, you aren't." He grinned at me and I decked him in the arm. "For a new friend, you sure are mean." He shrugged and I glared at him. "Don't be mad. You're cute, little one."

"He's mine. Stop calling him that." I forgot for a split second that Ramone was there and boy, did he look angry.

"Easy there man. If he's yours, take better care of him. He seems like such a cool guy. I just want to be his friend." Raymundo whispered in a fake seductive tone and Ramone's face turned into one of pure rage. "What the fuck do you mean by that?! He's mine and only mine, so I'd appreciate it if you got your god damn hands off of him!" He was now screaming, his voice booming and bouncing off the walls and I shivered at the visible fury on his face.

His eyes were narrowed, daring someone to challenge him, his lips pressed tight together and his veins bulging out of his forehead.

"Bro, just go back to work. I'll take care of him for the time being." Ray said, raising his eyebrow. "Unless you have a problem with that." Ramone flared his nostrils and pulled his hair back with his hand, his blue eyes penetrating my every soul.

"I do, seeing as he belongs to me."

His brother put his hands up in surrender, shock evident on his face from his younger brother's harsh tone.

"No need to worry, bro. I'm just taking him to get some food and then I'll bring him right back. I won't lay a hand on him." He says as he places a hand on my shoulder to turn me around and walk me away from Ramone.

There was a erratic beating in my heart when he told Ray that I belonged to him. I don't know what he means by that or why he was so mad when all Raymundo wanted to do was feed me. He's acting like a jealous person but he insists that he's straight.

But even so, I couldn't help but look back and notice the look on his face. It was the look of a kid who had just been told that he could no longer have what he wanted. It was the look of a kicked puppy. That dejected look imprinted itself in my memory and my heart clenched at the story untold.

'For someone with no feelings,' I thought as I turned my head back around. 'You do absolutely nothing to keep then concealed.'

Ray had walked me down the stairs and into the kitchen so fast, I hadn't even noticed we had arrived. The kitchen was beautiful with marble counter top, tile flooring, stainless steel appliances and everything looked polished and refined.

Everything I expected of a mafia boss.

"I'll fix you up something good, so just sit there," He pointed at the island that had high stools and I took a seat on one.

Why was Ramone acting like that? He didn't want anything to do with me after that awfully hot kiss. He somehow had to know what I saw in that vision or had to have some imagination of what happened because I could bet that I was moaning and whimpering while having that vision.

Just imagining myself doing that on top of Ramone gives me cold shivers.

I had gotten so hot and bothered on while sitting on him and then I accidentally kissed him. He had to have known of my attraction to him or else I might just be really good at hiding emotions.