Chapter 6

I don't even stand there. I run right into her. I kiss her. And hug her.

She doesn't have new clothes. It's still the hair and outfit in which she died in. Blood on her neck.

"Tobias" she whispers.

I don't even respond.

"Tobias" she says, louder.

I look at her, tears in my eyes.

"Where were you?"

She doesn't respond, but instead looks at my arm, her lips pursed.

"Tobias. You were shot. It's actually me. But you can't die yet. You can't." Now she has tears In her eyes and kisses me fiercely. I look at my arm. It's red with blood.

"Tobias" now she has tears dripping down her face. I wipe them with my arm that's not hurt.

"I love you."

And that's the last word I hear from her.

I wake up in a hospital. I shiver after I wake up which sends a burst of pain through me. But people are around me. A lot of people.

Some people I don't know. And then I see Christina, Zeke, Cara, Shauna..and no Tris.

"Tris?" I whisper.

"Tris" I scream. I yell. Until I try to get up and fall from the pain in my arm.

Cara screams.

Christina has tears bursting out of her eyes.

Zeke and the other doctors pick me up and drag me back onto my bed.

There's no Tris.

Until I see a body coming out of the Crowd, with a finger over her lips. She smiles at me.

And then she's gone.