Chapter 21

Alex POV

Its been about a week since i told Josh, since then I met a new friend. Her name is Freya.

She is probably my first girl friend.

Anyways, Lachlan was dropping me off back at the Sidemen house sadly. Reason being is because Lachlan's going back to Australia for a week, Mitch and Rob back to Canada and Jerome and Preston to America.

That leaves me on my own.

"Are you sure you dont wanna come? Mum and dad are perfectly fine with you coming." Lachlan said as we parked in front of the house.

"Yeah I'm fine. I have to face him at one point." I said with a sigh.

"Ok, but skype me if anything happens."

"I will." I said shutting the car door and walking up to the front door.

"You can do this Alex. Just open the door and walk into your room." I said to myself.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

Wow I'm so lucky, everyone is in the living room. I love life. Note the sarcasm.

"Alex!" they all yelled standing up. I ignored them and went upstairs.

Maybe I cant actually deal with this. I need someone. So I texted Freya.

Alex Freya

Hey do you think you can come over?

Yeah sure. Why?

Im back at my brothers place. I thought i could do it but I cant
:            ^) (<--- If you get that I love you <3)

I'm coming. What's the address?

(Insert random address here :3)

That's odd. That's my boyfriend's house. Whatever I'll be there in 10.

K thx ( ・ω・)

I closed Messenger and went on twitter. I havent posted any videos for a week since I kind of wanted a break.

@ AlexSucksAtGaming

Sorry I havent posted any videos, kind of needed a break from everything. But I'll be back on the videos tomorrow.

I continued to scroll through twitter only to see that Josh hasnt posted any videos either.

This caused everyone to think a family problem popped up. I mean one kind of did.

I was cut off from my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

I instantly shot up from my bed and rang downstairs.

"Hey Frey! Come on to my room." I said waving for her to follow me.

She smiled and followed me upstairs.

"Who was at the door? Freya? What are you doing here?" I heard the voice of my brother say.

"To see Alex." she responded.

"Alex can we please talk-" he started.

"Fuck off Josh." (I'm sorry I had to xDD)

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So I'm really just trying to extend my ideas into as many chapters till I get to 24 xD

Yeah..........

Also thank you so much for 1k reads!! Yall are some crazy shits and I love you all 💜💜

Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜