Chapter 2

Hi we're now on chapter two hope you guys will enjoy this chapter :)) xx

vote and comment as well it would mean a lot 

-ailastylik

Sam POV'

3 months later and 1 month to go before zayn and i will celebrate our 2 years being together

Zayn is busy planning our Paris trip.Remember when zayn ask me about having a vacation in Paris well he decided that this will be his gift to me for our second anniversarry and thats so very sweet of him.

Since our 2nd anniversarry is coming i don't know what gift i would give him.i really don't have an idea.I want my gift to be especial since his gift is really especial.

Eventhough he don't want me to spend more money for the gift i mean this time its different we're 2years already and we are both lucky that despite of his busy career and schedule we manage this relationship to get stonger as ever.

i'm 19 yrs old already i celebrated my birthday last month and he's 20.We're still young but you know what , sometimes i was thinking about marrying him already and for my family its not a problem zayn is like a family to them even my relatives in LA and atlanta already met him and they love zayn so much.

But like what Her mom told me we don't need to take things really fast and we're so young we need to enjoy our life.

I was now on Starbucks by my self i went here to have some time to think what would be my gift to him when a young girl 12 yrs old maybe came to me.

"hi there what can i do for you pretty?"i ask asking her to seat with me.

"you are sam right?zayn's girlfriend"she said in a cute tone.

"yes i am"i said smiling

"you're so pretty in person no wonder why zayn fell inlove with you.You know what when i'm on twitter i saw many tweets about you all directioners love you they always post a picture of you and zayn together and they said you are the cutest couple ever."she said  almost telling me a story.

I am so glad on what she said i mean at her age she has a twitter and already a directioner.

"wow thank you don't worry when i got to twitter and read a tweets like that i will all follow them and your an amazing girl"i said to her and a smile form on her face.

after we talked,she ask me if she could get a picture.and then she leave already.It was a great feeling meeting a Directioners who know me and a fan of zayn and i's relationship i feel like they're treating me as a family also.and with that.I love all of them.

As i was walking going to my car paparazzi's are asking me questions and taking a picture of me my god seriously?i'm not a celebrity i'm just a model but not a celebrity i'm just a girlfriend of zayn.Its always like this wherever zayn and i go they always following even when i'm just alone just like this they are always asking more questions.

I walk faster and while walking they are asking questions

"is it true you are engage with zayn"

"are you living in the same house"

"are you having a vacation with zayn in paris"

"sam here smile at the camera"

"are you using zayn?or do you love him coz of fame"

that was the question that really made me angry i face the lady who ask me that  and answer her question

"excuse me i love my boyfriend not his fame"i answer her and i get inside my car and drive away.Ugh papz are driving me crazy i hate it.i really hate that question i am not using zayn and i totally don't want his fame i love him because he's zayn malik.