23. Ownership & Truth

Hey, my lovely readers, I really appreciate the response on my last chapter I know that was a short chapter and you all expected much more, hope this one will be good enough

Also, I'm writing this chapter in peace without interruption, so, I guess this chapter will be better.

--------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

Sometimes I wonder what in life I did that I always got good people in the end. Trust me or not it always seems like God loves me. But still I'm always afraid of loving someone I think it's because of my mother, my biological mother not Eleanor, she's my stepmother, but I love her like she's my real mother because it's not her, I hate my dad. He always said he loves my mom too much but still he let her go.

As soon as she's gone, he married Eleanor I was only four years old when I came to know about truth that Eleanor is not my real mother. Dad always lied saying she truly loved us and due to some conditions she have to leave us.

It's only when I got crazy and found her. She even refused to recognize me even when I told her who I'm. She refused to recognize the fact that she ever had a child, which mother does that. Soon I realize neither of my parents love each other. I always thought why Eleanor marries my dad no offence she's beautiful, educated as well as a smart woman.

Then, one day she told me that, she always loved my dad they were childhood friends, but dad always played with her emotions, but when my mother broke his heart, she totally decided to forget about him because he always says how much he loves my real mother, but lets face the truth he didn't love her, neither did she. But when she heard about me she agreed to marry him she used to say that she fall in love with my cute face I always laugh at that comment.

No girl can escape my charm, but now here is Susan. Who not only succeeded to drag a person like me on the altar, but also make me think about ways to impress a girl. Before her, my smile and looks are enough, but with her I don't know what to do. I can't control her, she's bosses, so as me, that's why none of us can control each other.

Right now I'm exhausted after all the rituals of marriage, we immediately left California and fly here to New York in my private jet. With my and Susan's parents. Because Susan's after wedding party dress was delivered in my oops our penthouse. So the plan is we all will spend the night at the penthouse then next day in evening we will attend that party.

Suddenly I felt tapped on my shoulder I open my eyes and look at my right Susan was looking at me with annoying look.

"What?" Did that came out rude?

"I- I just wanted to know about, leave it, nevermind." She looked, so hesitated I look at her for second and decide to drop it. Until my eyes caught something in my handcuffs, which are attached with some designer chain on her wedding dress below her breasts. She seems to notice what I saw and blushed.

I try to push my hand, but I stop when she put her palm on my hand as her dress is slipping little down and gently resolve it and freed my hand. With pink shade start to return to her cheeks. How did my cuff got even tangled? Oh, right, she was sleeping with her arms snake around my arm, maybe that's when it happened.

"You could have just mentioned it." Yeah, she's still too much of shy, but she's angry I just know it. She just shrugged in response and continue looking outside. She's awful quite today I nearly got a heart attack when she did not reply to the priest, I thought she was having a second thought, but later she told me that she zoned out.

"It's not that, why I was disturbing you for." She suddenly said in a matter of fact tone. I look at her searching for something but found nothing.

Second Love [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara