Sophia's origin (TMI inspired)

She looked at herself in the mirror, and stirred into the green eyes which was about to turn yellow. The blond hair was branded down her shoulder and reached her stomac. Was that really her? Or was it someone else? Every time she saw herself she thought about it. She looked away, took her jacket and walked out, headed to her friend. 

She knocked on the door, and it opened right away. "Who are you?" the man in the door asked. "Im Sophia, a friend of Maya! Is she here?"Sophia said smiling. The man just turned and yelled for her, and Maia came right away, smiling. "Hey, why are you here now? We were going to meet in the park"! "I was early", which was true in a way, actually she was just bored out of her mind and decided to come anyway. She didn't want to admit it but she hadn't been over at Maia's house before, why? She had no idea herself.. "Who was that?" Sophia asked when the man was gone. "Just someone who lives with us. Let's go!" And with that they left for some consert Maia was going on.

"Why are we going to this?" Sophia asked, she didn't actualley want to be there. "Cause my friend is going to be here.""You mean your boyfriend!!" Sophia teased. It looked like the just got a hard time because the started saying: "NOOOO! Noo! No! He isnt my boyfriend we are just friends!!!" Sophia started laughing, and they walked in and found a seat. 

Maya looked around, almost as if she was looking for someone. She must have seen someone she knew because she yelled to some girl: "Clary! Clary!! Over here!! Come sit with us!!". The redhead heard her and came over to sit down!

____________________________

Thank you for reading. This is only the first chapter!! There WILL be more!! I'll try publishing one chapter or more everyweek!! Feel free to tell if you didnt like some of it, but if you do please tell what to change!! 

Published: 11.11.2013