hey there

So, I know I've been gone for a while but I'm back but no. There's a reason why I was gone and not uploading any from my fics.

I've been so stressed bc I've had this test that has 3 parts. Actually I still have 1 part left to do and I aM SO NERVOUS, AND I HATE THAT.

Whenever I get nervous my stomach closes itself so my hunger goes away. And if I eat I end up throwing up.

Anyway none of you wants to know about my shitty life so let's move on to what you're here for...

1- I've wrote this thing like two days ago. It was like 3 a.m. and I was listening to the kind of songs that make you feel even worse. And after a bad day, this came out:

"Do you still remember the first day we met? Because I do. Have you ever felt what I felt? Because somehow I feel you have. Have you ever saw me in your dreams? Because I still do. Have you ever thought about what we could be? Because I've always pictured a future for us. Have you ever wanted us to heppen? Because I have and I feel you have too. Actually, you said you did feel the same. But, have you ever meant it? Because I feel it was all a lie. How do I know? Because there's no one here to hold while my tears are rolling down my face"

I know it's horrible, but I wanted to share it with you guys anyway. Now, i would love you to tell me if you liked so maybe it could be added somewhere on the story, you'll eventually know how it fits to the story.

2- I have written next chapters from Imagination but I still have to edit them to see if I want to add or cut something from the chapter but here's like a sneak peak from what we'll happen on the following chapters.

He's here. It must be a sign, right?

What's done, it's done.

"Staying away from the problem won't make it go away by itself"

"Let me in, please... I... know you like..."

"No, don't say it. Or it'll be real"

"You just can't fix this"

This won't end up well.

"Maya, I know you. And I also know..."

"Leave"

Memories from us being happy came to my head. She's all I have.

Maybe, I've seen this all wrong.

"It wasn't anything. You're nothing. She's nothing..."

"Just spill it out!"

Why is it love this hard? It used to be easy but not anymore.

She makes it hard and makes me want to run away from my feelings.

But I can't.

So, to sum up everything that will happen on the next chapters...

THAT'S ALL GUYS!!!!! MAYBE NEXT WEEK THEY'LL TELL ME HOW I DID IN MY TEXT

THAT'S ALL GUYS!!!!! MAYBE NEXT WEEK THEY'LL TELL ME HOW I DID IN MY TEXT. UNTIL THEN I STILL HAVE TO STUDY SO MAYBE I WON'T BE BACK WRITING UNTIL SEPTEMBER. SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!