Cabir: Chill na bro as long as Nandini is with you I am sure you won't lose any deals...

The moment Cabir mention Nandini's name...A smile appear in Manik's face and it was noticed by Cabir...

Cabir: Wow by just hearing her name only you have calms down and smiling too...

Manik: Why do you have any problem if I smile is it?

Cabir: No...Not at all...

Then Abhimanyu bring Mukti to ManBir's table...

Abhi: So this is your surprise Mukti...

Mukti: OMG Manik and Cabir...

Both Manik and Cabir were equally shock and happy to see Mukti after such a long time...Then the three shares a group hug...

Abhi: So do you like the surprise...

Mukti: Of course Abhi...You are the best hubby...

Mukti side hug Abhi...

Manik: Hey bro...

Cabir: Hi Abhimanyu...

Then Manik and Cabir share a hug with Abhi too...

Abhi: Okay guys keep my sweetheart with you for now...

Manik: Why? Where are you going?

Abhi: I am not going anywhere... Just wanted to go and meet some of my business friends over here...

Cabir: Okay come back soon bro...

Abhi: Yes man...

With that Abhimanyu goes from there...The rest three continue their conversation...

Manik: Mukti how come all of sudden you are here?

Cabir: Exactly...why you didn't even inform us that you are coming back...

Mukti: Actually I want to surprise you guys that's why I didn't inform you all earlier but I never expect I would see you guys here itself...

Cabir: Okay so how is your life over there in London...

Mukti: Everything smooth and believe guys I am enjoying my life to the core with Abhimanyu...He loves me like anything...

Manik: I am glad you are happy with your life Mukti...

Mukti: Manik where is your girlfriend?

Manik: What? kon girlfriend? Don't you know I don't have any girlfriend!

Mukti: Manik you don't need to act in front of me as Cabir has already updated everything happening in your life...

Manik stare angrily at Cabir...

Cabir: Why are you staring at me like that...I only tell her the truth that's it...

Mukti: Exactly so when are you planning to tell her that you love her...

Before Manik could respond...Harshad comes to them...

Harshad: Wow what a day...I mean first I met my competitor and now I am meeting my ex-girlfriend over here too...

Mukti: Harshad just back off as no want is interested in meeting you over here...

Harshad: Really Mukti...Remember I am your same boyfriend for whom you were ready to die...

Mukti could not answer him back as it was one time when she was so depressed thinking about Harshad had cheated her and she try attempt suicide but now she is regretting her act on that day...Mukti had moved on...she is happy and she loves Abhimanyu deeply but she just don't like when people talk about her suicide attempt...So she just closes her eyes to avoid the conversation...Manik notice it and he get angry...