CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49

FASHION HOUSE - EVENT HALL

Throughout the journey Nandini was silent and also excited to know what is there in the party for her because as far as she knows it's a success party...Then they reach the fashion house and they walk together toward the event hall...The moment they reach the door of the event hall...

Manik: Nandini close your eyes na!

Nandini: Why? We already reach near the door Manik!

Manik: I know and that's why I want you close your eyes...

Nandini: No I won't! First you didn't tell me what is the surprise is and now when we reach the door you are asking me to close my eyes!!!

Manik: You won't listen to me without arguing right! Fine!

Manik uses his right hand to close her eyes...

Nandini: Manik I want to see!

Nandini try to move away Manik's hand which blocks her view completely but her effort goes in vain...

Manik: Shhh! Nandini please be patient for another one more minute then you will get to know the surprise...

Manik said in husky voice near her ear...

Nandini: Okie!

Manik opened the door with his other free hand...

After taking few steps in, Manik show his hand to start it to Natasha...Natasha understand it and she knows about it also as Manik already inform her so she goes to the DJ and ask them to start the music...Then Natasha goes from there to get something for manan...The song starts...It was jingle bell song...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PgNPc-iFW8

Manik takes his hand away when the song started and allows Nandini to see...

Dashing through the snow

In a one-horse open sleigh

Over the fields we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bobtail ring'

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to laugh and sing

A sleighing song tonight!

She was so shock to see the huge hall is fully decorated as for Christmas Party and the song which is played in the background also a Christmas Celebration song...

Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Jingle all the way.

Oh! what fun it is to ride

In a one-horse open sleigh.

Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Jingle all the way;

Oh! what fun it is to ride

In a one-horse open sleigh.

For some time she was speechless and goes numb as she feel like she was dreaming because Christmas party have some beautiful memory and feel which she share with her parent and now she feel like she get that feel back...

Manik: So how is the surprise?

Manik makes Nandini turn towards him...Manik realised Nandini's eyes were teary...

Manik: Kya hua Nandini? I thought you will become happy seeing all this!

Nandini: I am extremely happy Manik!!!