Note from Author

(8/20/14) CHAPTERS ARE IN EDITING PROCESS! INCLUDING BOOK TRAILER! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATCIENCE :) 

(4/26/16) *new*
Hello there! Long time no write (on my end, at least) and I'm sorry about that. For those of you I haven't lost, I've  been on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm officially back!
For a bit, UHP will be under construction, as I will be making changes to the story, and of course FINALLY continuing  it!
-T 

Hello fellow Wattpad readers/writers, 

let me start off by saying how very much obliged to you I am.

It means the world to me you have given Under His Protection your hard earned time. I can only hope you like reading it, as much I've enjoyed writing it.

With that being said, this will be my only note during my chapter updates. I find it rather annoying when I see mixed in a chapter personal notes snuck in by the author. This is just my personal preference. I mean no offense to anyone who chooses to do so.

Take to heart for my not having a completed story posted. It is yet another pet peeve of mine, but I've chosen to withstand myself for the sake of wanting to take the extra time on this, so I can hopefully provide you with my best work.

This is my first published work of any kind, prey have mercy on me. Although I have been writing stories for most of my life, I have never finished a single one of them. As I've come to the decrepit age of 26, ive finally recognized my true passion for writing, fear having been a hindrance.

I warn you, this being my first as I said, there will be flaws, and mistakes. Some of which I'll catch and fix, others well, just wont be with it. None the less I hope I've produced something still enjoyable.

Originally Under His Protection was entered for the Sytycw contest. Since not advancing further along in the contest, again Ive been taking the extra time to work on it. I do hope my story being added in parts won't deter you from reading.

PS. If you're enjoying Under His Protection, and find yourself wondering 'what's going on with Ruby and Wade?' Don't fret. Once finished with Under His Protection I will be working on their story. It will be titled Under His Power.

Thank you again. 

-Terrible Trend :)