Fighting Ring

It was a start of a new day and the birds chirped in a nice tone. Every one was in the court yard waiting for Ms.Haters to arrive.

"Alright puppies today you'll be fighting each other the one student who wins all their fights will go on to battle other classes and other schools for the town festival." I went on " today were having Yuki battle um.... Let's see um.. Ah, yes Ms.Emily If I did not call your name hurry up and move."

          I remained were i was along with a girl with light link pig tails, blue eyes, a neck choker with a charm that resembles a note used for music, with a white dress with note on the bottom.

"Take your places READY, SET, GO!!" Ms.Hater yelled

                 I wasted no time and charged towards her with a punch towards her face,but she dogged and grabbed my wrist. She through me to a wall hard that it broke a part quickly. She took a chance to take out her wepond it was a large iron stick and without warning she charged at me . I ran towards her and in a blink of an eye I stood behined her and picked her on the head like how I would to Eren, but Emily didn't fall instead she held her self with her staff. It didn't last long when she blood dripped from her head. Emily had reacted to the blood and ran a few feet away from me then she held what looked like an ordinary staff against her lips it turned out to be a flute of some sort. When she be gain to play her flute send me la hash note actually hit me. GOD..... DAMM THAT STINGS, that bitch. Now I was mad and I can feel my insides burn with anger.

"Hey Yuki~san if you don't win I'll tell everyone in the school about that computer of yours." I heard him yell from the crowd. Remembering the other day made my blood boil. LUCUS IS A DEAD MAN.

(Author humor: now you know shits going down. Bitches be crazy. Lucus trust me she is not a flirt nor is she gay........can she?)(Lucus:computers don't lie) ( Author: LUCUS GET OFF MY COMPUTURE!!)

             At that moment i lost it, I put back my scythe. Emily saw that I put it away and played her flute louder. That flute of hers was very strong but i held my stance and I  gathered all my strength and punch Emily in the face.

(Author humor: IN THE FACE #in the most dramatic way)

            The sensation was nice while it lasted. I stared at the fisted I used to hit Emily it had blood dripping from it and it still felt tingly. I hope i didn't Break her I thought before turning my head to face Emily. She tried to help her self up by using her staff to support but failed measurably.

"Oh shoot I didn't realize I hit her that hard!!" Yuki said to her self in shock before rushing towards Emily who collapsed in her arms.

          I knew it would have looked bad if I left her here and she's hurt, I'm not the kind of person to turn my back on an injured person. I carried Emily in my hand bride style and past a large crowd of people. 'How dare he hurting a girl like that' ' He's a monster'. 'Poor girl' 'she's losing a lot of blood'. The comments were cruel but it just satisfied my sanitiy, so much I could hold back a small chuckle.

"Mmm.. HAHAHAH!!" I laughed like a phyco maniac. Before I licked the blood from my hand.

(Authors note: Yuki's mask has one eye hole and a creepy smile design with a hole to stick out her toung)

            It was nice to receive all those glares. What's gotten into me I don't enjoy this. Once I gotten my sences back I continued to walk with Emily in my hands to the doctors.

°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hi guys thanks for all your votes I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I know it was short but I'll try to make the other chapters better. Bwt I've been thinking about writting chapters every one or twice a week so be aware. I'm sorry if there's some miss spelling or parts that don't make since. I really don't look over my writting. Bye!!