Why?

Unknown Person ~
"Why do you have Casey?"

"He got in the way and we couldn't have left him go because he knows what we look like."

Gabby's Pov ~

"Casey how do they know your name?" Casey just stares out the window watching him on the phone.

"I don't know but whatever he does don't argue he has a gun in his pocket."

He opens the car door "Ready to go back on a little vacation?"

Back at Sylvies and Kelly's house ~  
"Hey do you know if Casey and Dawson got home?"

"No,Kelly why don't you call them?"

I took my phone out of my pocket and found Casey's number in my contacts. "Hey Casey when you get this you probably already made it home but just call when you get this."

"He didn't answer, there probably sleeping."

"Yeah that makes since."

Casey pov~
"So you both do know why your here right?" 

"No we don't can you just let us go we won't tell anybody!" I said.

"I'm not stupid I can't just let you guys go!"

"Yes you can!" I said pleading with him to let us go. As i finished my sentence he drew his hand back and with the back of his hand he slapped Gabby.

"Leave her out of this if you really want to hurt somebody hurt me don't lay another hand on her!" I said with more emotion in my words and tears coming down my face. Gabby still staring in  aw at the air. He came over right next to my side "I guess this time your going to get what you want." He drew back his leg and kick me across the head. Next kicking me into my  stomach causing me to cough up my own blood at the same time Gabby screaming "No, please don't kill him." Tears streaming down her face. "Gabby stop crying I'll be fine I promise." 

"Now let me get started. Trust me I don't want to kill anybody. I will if I have to though. You understand." Me and Gabby just looked at him. "Do you understand me!" He said in anger in his voice. After he said that instantly we agreed with him. " Gabby still trying to hold in tears. "If you don't shut her up I will kill her." "Gabby it's going to be fine I promise you just have to calm down. She nodded in agreement. "Ok now lets get started. Casey, do you know why your here?" "How do you know my name!" I yelled at him with anger. "You don't remember do you?" I shook my head no. "You locked up my boy. Now do you remember?" "If this because of my leave her alone we can talk about  this." He starts to walk toward Gabby. "You want me to leave her out of this?" I nodded in agreement. He drew back his leg and kicked her in the stomach. "Stopppp. Leave her out of this we can settle this together just leave her out of this." I start to cry not from the pain in my body but the pain in my heart.

Sylvie 2 days since the kidnapping ~ 

"Severide  we should notify Voight or Antonio about Casey and Dawson's disappearance."

"That's not sounding like a bad idea."

Severide took out his phone and called district 21. "Can i speak to Voight?" "There putting me through." I nodded. "Hello Voight." "I need to report Dawson and Casey missing."

Like Comment Vote 

A day early!!