• seven •

____

  There was something about amusement parks that Youngjae really loved. It was a place where everyone was happy. Children laughing, the smell of food and delicious sweets filling the air.

  Since he never really had much friends, he only came to amusement parks with his parents and sister. He never got to experience what it was like to sit with friends on the rides and put your hands in the air and scream till your lungs hurt. Until now.

  Throughout most of the roller coaster, they mostly cracked up at Jackson who was screaming and holding onto them for dear life.

  It was great. They went on most of the rides that Youngjae never was able to because his sister was too scared to ride with him and he didn't want to ride alone.

  He got to experience something he
never had till now, friendship.
__

  "So why the hell are we here exactly?" Jinyoung asked.

  "To have fun."

  "There is plenty of other fun things to do, besides you hate rides," Yugyeom joined in.

  Jinyoung noticed how he kept looking around as if he was searching for someone.

  "Hey guys, look who else is here," Yugyeom pointed.

  Jaebum followed the direction of his finger and landed right on Youngjae. He was with Jackson, Mark, and Bambam.

   Jinyoung was stopped by Jaebum's hand on his chest. "Don't try to cause a scene."

   "I would never, I'm only going to say hi."

  Youngjae saw Jinyoung coming his way and quickly turned around and headed the other direction. Jackson noticed and looked around and grabbed Youngjae and brought him back.

  "What are you doing?" Youngjae whispered as Jinyoung got closer.

  "Can we help you?" Jackson said directly at Jinyoung.

  "Oh, I can't come and say hi to some school buddies."

  "Bye," Bambam replied.

"That isn't very nice." 

  "Says the biggest asshole himself," said Bambam.

  Mark tried to hold in his laughter.

  "Something funny, American boy?"

  Youngjae couldn't get himself to say anything, he just stood there.

  "Alright that's enough, come on."

Jaebum came from behind and Youngjae quickly looked down. Why was he here?

  "Jaebum oppa!!"

"Oh fuck my life." Jaebum said under his breath. No one seemed to have heard him.

  "Hey ladies," Yugyeom smirked. "You  wanna hang out with us?"

  Youngjae and his friends walked away and they literally had to drag Bambam with them who was drooling over the girls.

  Jaebum didn't want to, but he watched Youngjae walked away. As he got further and further away from his eye view, he quietly sighed.

  The two girls wanted to go on the carousel and coincidentally Youngjae and his friends happened to be there too.

  He didn't want to go on, so he just watched. His eyes caught Youngjae.
He saw how happy he looked, going around the carousel and laughing with his friends.

   He realized then, that was the first time he had heard Youngjae laugh. The sound of his loud laughter made him happy. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

  He watched how Mark asked Jackson to take a picture of them. He watched how Mark threw his hand over his shoulder. He watched how close they were. Touching. He watched how Youngjae smiled that beautiful smile.

Flash.

  He couldn't watch anymore

  He couldn't watch anymore. Something about seeing another man so close to Youngjae, seeing Youngjae only smile because of someone else, it pained him. It pained him knowing that he only made Youngjae feel afraid or sad. He never once saw Youngjae smile like that because of him.

"What is this? Why do I care for the reason Youngjae smiles? Am I -"

"Dude," he was brought out of his thoughts by Jinyoung's hand waving in his face, "I've been calling your name for the last 4 minutes. We're hungry, let's go get something to eat."

  He watched how Youngjae and his friends headed the other direction laughing amongst themselves.

  As he ate, he felt a longing. Remembering the night when he lay with Youngjae, holding his hand. He felt safe, he didn't feel alone. He liked that feeling, he liked having Youngjae close, but seeing Youngjae with someone other than himself, he felt cold, he felt. . . jealous? At that moment he knew, he was jealous.

____
This is a bit short sorry! But I hope it was alright and that you enjoy! Thank you for all the votes and comments, it means a lot. I'm glad to know you guys are enjoying this