Chapter 19- He's The Loveliest Guy I've Ever Met!

Lulu's pov

"So, you model?" Liam asked I shrugged and smiled "well you obviously do! Why didn't you tell us?" Louis asked "what was I supposed to say? Oh hey, I forgot to tell you I'm a model!" I said sarcastically "yes, duh! God Lulu I thought you were smart!" he sassed whilst I stuck my tongue out at him "I knew that I had seen you somewhere but I just didn't give it a second thought!" Perrie said as the boys flipped through the magazine "wait wait wait! I just saw Lulu! Flip back.. there!" Harry yelled as he pointed to a shot of me with a male model "look Lulu it's you!" Zayn said and I nodded smiling.

"how is it living with a bunch of boys Lulu?" Leigh-Anne asked "its pretty good, if they talk about boy stuff I just nod and smile and they eventually move on!" I said giggling as Niall poked me in the stomach "What boy stuff do we talk about?" "Everything!" "Oh really?" "yes really!" I replied " Look, look, look! It's an interview with Lulu! Ooo, look she's model of the month! Congratulations!" Louis rambled "lets read it! Liam read!" he order "no please don't!" I begged.

"We sat down with model of the month, Lulu Adams, and discovered there's more than meets the eye!" Liam read "oh what a lovely beginning!" Louis gasped sarcastically "oh god here we go!" I muttered "hold up, I'll read the interviewer bits and Louis can read Lulu's bits" Liam said "You have been modeling since you were very young, how did you get into it?" Liam read "I don't really know, I liked posing for cameras! I was a bit self obsessed as a little girl!" Louis read in a high pitched girly voice "stop! I don't sound like that!" I whined leaning back on Niall's chest "wait is says here we can watch the full interview, why read if you can watch?" Zayn said "no reading is better for you, more educated! I say we just stick to reading!" I encouraged "no, I think we should watch it!" Louis said grabbing a Mac Book off the coffee table.

I sat there cringing at the video whilst everyone laughed, they especially liked the bit where I was touching the lounge after being told that Little Mix were sitting there an hour before me! "Okay, if you could met any celebrity who would it be?" Elise, the interviewer, asked. I leaned forward to close the laptop quickly realizing my answer and who surrounded me before Niall pulled me back "I don't think so Lulu!" he smirked after I gave him a death glare. "ummm, I don't know.... someone hot, wait scratch that I'd meet Harry Styles again because he is a really nice guy and he has really big biceps and I suppose he isn't bad looking!" Of course that had to be my answer, my hands made their way to cover my face as I felt it burn with embarrassment. "aww, Lulu! Do you looovvee Harry?" Louis taunted "no, you idiot! I said he was nice! There's a difference!" I replied "are you going to elaborate on 'meeting Harry Styles again'?" Zayn asked empathizing 'again' I just shook my head. "Leave her alone guys! I can't help it if I'm her favorite!" Harry added causing me to groan in annoyance and hide my face in Niall's shirt making everyone laugh.

"Oh, guys look a link to her youtube channel!" Louis yelled "I don't have a youtube channel!"
"Well what's this then?" Louis sassed "It's not my youtube channel, I don't run it. I'm just in it." I said mumbling the last part
"Oh well, we can still watch some videos!" Liam said "you're such a traitor, family are supposed stick together!" I exclaimed causing the room to break into laughter.

"We will only watch one, for now!" Zayn said slyly "please no! I don't feel like watching any!" I sighed "we will just watch the most recently uploaded one!" Harry piped up "what's it called?" I asked "New York next gen meet and greet!" Louis read "no, you may not watch that one!" I said after remembering what took place at the meet and greet "we are defiantly watching this one purely based on Lulu's disposition towards it!" Louis stated clicking on the video "you guys are so horrid to Lulu!" Jade exclaimed "yeah all of you except Niall, who hasn't said a word, is he asleep?" I asked only to be responded with a poke in the cheek from Niall "he's not asleep!" "shut up and let me play the video!" Louis whined and of course it starts with "I think I'm going to poop myself!"