chapter7

Taylor POV

I wake up I find my self on the couch. I feel horrible but I feel like I need to get out of the bus for a while.

"Ed!" I yell but fail because I can't scream.

"Taylor please try not to yell" he says and I find him on the floor right by the couch.

"sorry" I say laughing I didn't know he was right there.

"Are you feeling okay? you hungry?" he says sitting up.

"I would like to get out of this tiny space get some from fresh air."

I say while removing the blackets.

"okay I will let you get changed" 

I get up and hop in the shower I have a major head ache. when I get out I put my clothes and brush my hair to air dry. as I am walking to the mirror I trip and hit my stomach on the corner of the dresser.

"Ouch!!!" I yell rubbing the side of my stomach it hurts so bad!

"Taylor!!!" I hear Ed running to the door trying to open it but its locked. "Are you okay what happened!" he yells very concerned

I open up the door and Ed barges in.

"what happened?" he says leading me to the bed.

"The dresser. I. bumped. into. it." I say in between pauses the pain hurt so bad.

"May I ?" he says removing my hand from my side.

"Yeah..." I say .  Ed begins to pull up my shirt.

"You need Ice". he says ed comes close to it and gently kisses my Purple and blue bruise on the side of my stomach. he kisses my head and goes and gets the ice.

"Ow ow ow!".  I yell as ed puts the ice on me.

"I know. I know but you Need it" he says once I am done putting ice ed feels my head. "Your running a fever do you still want to go get something to eat? I think its best if you stay home". he says putting blankets over me and rubbing my back.

"as long as your here with me". I say grabbing eds hands. "but I don't want to get you sick.

"Taylor I'm not going to leave you just because your sick...you need someone to take care of you". He says.

   Me and Ed started Talking about random things while laying down on the bed until I fell asleep.