Chapter 9

* Next day *

It was morning now and I woke up laying by myself. Strange I also noticed Charlie isn't here. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. Since Charlie isn't here to pick out my clothes I'm kinda at a stop. I just found some sweats and threw my hair in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Nancy and some other women working and cleaning

" G-good m-morning " I said with a small wave as they all turned their heads and smiled.

" Good morning Luna " They all said at the same time. Then one lady came over and took my hand. Then brung me over to sit at the kitchen island. Not even ten seconds later a bowl of oatmeal with a side of fruit and a glass of orange juice was set in front of me. I thanked them silently and started to eat. After I was half way done I asked a question.

" D-does anyone know where C-Charlie is? " I asked taking a sip of orange juice.

" She's in the hospital dear " Another woman named Mary said. She was about the same age as Nancy.

My eyes widened and I sat back in the chair. The hospital? What happened? Maybe Alexander knows.

" D-do y-you know where A-Alexander is? " I asked finishing my food.

" He's in his office kitty " Said a dark voice I turned my head to see Nate in the door frame on his phone. Who else would it be. I put my dishes in the sink, thanked the ladies once again and left. Nate of course walking behind me.

" Why aren't you with Charlie? " I question as we walked to Alexander's office.

" Jaxon's with her right now and when I drop you off it's straight to the pack hospital. "

" Why is she in the hospital? " I asked biting my lip.

He chuckled " Poor girl didn't know when to stop eating those cookies. Now she has a stomach ache and is throwing up. You would think that would make her stop eating cookies but no. She just keeps asking for more. " I giggled in response. Charlie is the type of person to do that. We were outside the office by now and Nate was about to leave. He said a quick 'see you later', ruffled my ponytail and left.

I went inside and closed the door behind me. When I looked up I saw Alexander writing papers on his desk. He pushed put his hand on his temples and sighed. He looked 10x hotter with his furrowed eyebrows and and messy hair.

I bit my lip and leaned onto the doorframe watching him. Ever since I got here he just keeps getting sexier everyday and it gets me so bothered sometimes. He finally looked up and saw me. His eyes started to darken and fill with lust but he shook it off quickly.

" Not right now kitten. I have a lot of work to get done. " He said returning to his work. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap in his favorite position. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

He sighed. " Why are you doing this to me? " He said wrapping his arms around my small frame.

" I-I didn't s-see you this m-morning " I said.

" Well kitten that's probably how it's gonna be sometimes...." He said petting my hair. What does he mean? Is he gonna leave me?

I whimpered. " D-d-don't leave m-me " He sighed and leaned back.

" Kitten I won't leave you, but I also have a pack to take care of "

" O-okay " I said softly. He kissed my head and smiled at me.

" Why don't you go play with the yarn on the couc- " He didn't even get to finish because within those two seconds I was already off his lap and running to the couch. I heard him chuckle at me and return to his work. Meanwhile I was unraveling the yarn quickly. After a while I finished and got bored. I was looking around until my eyes set on something on top of his bookcase. It looked soft and fluffy and I wanted it badly. I got up and started to walk towards it. Just then Alexander noticed me.

" What are you doing kitten? " He asked calmly. I didn't respond I just kept going towards it figuring out a way to get up there. I settled on just climbing up the side and I made my way over. I jumped and grabbed on to the edge.

" Kitten get down. " He said a little agitated. I still didn't listen. I wanted to see what was up there. I almost made it but I felt hands on my waist pulling me down. He put me on his hip and sighed.

" What did I say kitten? " He asked with looking me in the eyes.

" T-t-to get d-down. " I said playing with my fingers.

" You don't ever listen do you? " I smiled.

" No not really. "

**************

A/N: Helllllloooo. Another filler because drama is about to happen. 

Until the next chapter,

Angel 💛