Twenty One

Marks POV

I continued to kick Dark's seat, mumbling, "You fucking piece of fuck." Dark didn't respond at all. Bob just sent me a look that said to stop. I didn't. I was so mad. The hell with this all. I kicked harder, and Dark screeched on the brakes. I instantly stopped.

"Stop. Now." Dark growled, and looked in the review mirror. I stuck my middle finger up to him.

"Oh you fucking bitch, don't fucking tell me what to do." I kicked his seat. This was gonna work.... I had a little plan. He would get out, and I'd lock all doors. Me and Bob would drive to my house, get Wade and Jack, everyone would be fine. Just as I planned, Dark got out of the car, and slammed his car door shut.

Bob understood what I was doing, and locked the front doors, as I locked the back. Dark kicked my door angrily. I crawled up to the front, but pain flared in my whole upper body.

"God fucking damn!" I screamed in pain, and looked up. Dark had a stone, and was about to throw it. I pushed myself up, and managed to get in the front seat. I pounded on the gas pedal, and drove off. I felt pain everywhere in my chest. "Bob, can you drive?" I asked, gripping my chest. My breath came out ragged. He nodded, and stepped outside. We switched places, and he floored it after I took off child safety locks.

When we made it back, he instantly got out and opened my door. He helped me out, and ran to the house. A few moments later he returned with Wade and Jack. They got in the back, and Bob drove again. Well, Wade was in the front, me and Jack where in the back.

"Mark, oh my god." Jack sobbed, seeing how I could barely walk. I hugged him, and flinched. Fuck.... this hurt so fucking much.

"It doesn't hurt all that much, Jack. I am bread was way worse." I laughed, and ignored pain in my chest. Was it gonna hurt every goddamn time I laughed?

"I doubt that." He chuckled, and hugged me tightly. He does give the best hugs, like seriously.

"Shit!" Bob slammed the brakes, and I felt myself fly forward. I landed square in between Bob and Wade. I screamed in pain, twisting my body so I was looking up.

"Thanks dip shit." I growled, and felt stickiness on my shirt. The bandage was ripped open.

"Wade, please tell me you have your phone." He said shakily. I gave him a look of aggravation.

"You fuck! You coulda just fucking killed me, and your asking Wade about his fucking shitty phone?!" I yelled, pulling back into my seat. "Bro, what the hell?!"

"No.." Wade gave me a look of confusion.

"Well, this is peachy." Bob yelled, slamming his fists down on the wheel. The horn sounded out.

"Bro, what's your problem?" I yelled at him, pain filling my top half. He chuckled.

"Well, we're safe." He laughed. I shook my head.

"I think you've gone to the point where your more insane the Dark himself." Wade pointed out. I froze, and suddenly remembered....

"Fuck!" I yelled, and kicked Wade's seat. I felt Jack put his arms over my shoulders. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I repeatedly mummerd while Bob laughed off his fucking head. I joined in, anger flaring inside me.

"Would you two like to tell us what's so funny?" Jack asked calmly. Bob looked at me, then at Jack. He twisted in his seat so he was facing him.

"Well, us see, Mark here texted Felix to send the police. Dark erased that, and told him he needed to come to Marks immediately. So, while were all here, safe and sound, Felix is on his way, probably to his fucking death bed." Bob looked at Wade.

"No.... no... Fuck! Fuck this shit! I'm so done! All he does is ruin my fucking life, this is all my fucking fault!" Jack yelled. I hugged him.

"No, Jack, it's not." I mummerd.

"Oh the fuck it isn't. Look at this! Is it yer fault Mark? Because I totally think it's yer fault for getting sick. Yep. It's all yer fault Mark. Way to fucking go." He snapped sarcastically. I pulled away, and looked at him in shock. He shook his head, and opened the door, running off.

"Jack! Stop!" I screamed, taking off after him. Pain, for what seemed like, overwhelmed my whole body. Not just where I was shot. "Sean!" I screeched, falling flat on my stomach. Shit. I rolled into my back, breathing heavily. He was gone. This was all my fucking fault. He thought it was all him. No.. it wasn't. I practically brought Dark here.

Me getting sick was after what I had done. I was stupid. Wow, I really was. I had used an Ouija board, because I was bored outta my mind. That's how he entered this world.

I laughed, and saw Wade and Bob run up to me. I was so pissed. Jack was gone.

"We need to go back." Was all I said. They nodded, and drove us all home. Felix's car was already here. I ran in the house, and saw what I wished I hadn't.

Well. That happened.