Chapter 8: One or The Other?

Have you guys watch the movie yet? I heard Joker is barley in it, but it's still good?

Joker's POV

"I'm back, Mister J!!" I was on my couch and looked over to the front door, that opened widely.

It was Kitty.

I was thrilled, I ran to the door, to where she was. I picked her up and hugged her. She giggles in excitement. I didn't care where she had been, all I care is that she was here with me now.

"I missed you too, Joker" she said, she didn't sound like herself, her voice seemed deeper than usual.

"My Kitten, I told you to call me Mister J" I said kissing her all over her face and neck.

"Joker"

"Joker?"

"Joker!?"

"Joker?!! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see a Bruce Wayne hovering above me. I'm getting sick of looking at that face when I wake up from my slumber. I frowned at his face, it was only just a dream... more like a nightmare, because that wasn't her, I looked around and saw I was in his house, on his couch, in his living room. "I found her, she is on the computer!" He yelled going up stairs and to his office.

He found her, he found her! I ran up stairs into his office and followed him with a quicker pace than he was going. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I want to see My little Kitten. He leaded me to his computer, and there was a familiar man on the screen.

"Jokester, so we meet again haha" he says. "You know Mister Joker, I thought we would never see-" I cut him off.

"Where is she!?" I yelled at him. He looks at the camera and picked it up. He went to the room beside him. He put the camera on Kitty, she was in a pink box looking out through a hole, one of her eyes was red and she had a cut in her face.

"Mister J? Mister J, save me, please" she was crying, crying for me to save her

"Mister J? Mister J, save me, please" she was crying, crying for me to save her. I looked at her and touched the computer screen,"I love you, Snookums!" I could tell she was being tortured and beat by him. He then moved the camera off of her and put it on him.

"I have riddle..." he in a dark tone. I knew it, Riddler. We had a fight on the phone, about how I disrespected him. I killed his pregnant wife, by accident and he is taking it too seriously. "I'm cute and lovable but psychotic at the same time haha, who am I?" He said staring at Kitty. I just stood there looking at him with an angry look on my face. "You took away something that was mine, something that I loved and she was having our daughter, so I'm getting revenge" he said rubbing his hands together, gritting his teeth.

"Where are you?" Bruce said curiously. The Riddler just laughed at the question he asked.

"Haha, I'm where Mister Joker killed my love and my child" he said. "Hurry up if you want to save her or the other!" he said shouting of the camera quickly with a click of the button. I was confused, but then got over it. I had to think back at where I was during that killing. I finally remembered, it was at the Arkham Asylum. I told Bruce to get in his car and drive me there and he insisted. I know he want to get rid of me or never ever want to see me again, but he promised to help me with her.

He takes me to the Arkham Asylum and I get out of the car while he stayed in the car because of course I was doing the rescuing, when I see the Asylum, it had the yellow and black caution tape that said 'Do Not Enter' and 'Caution' all around the building. I just pass it and went under it with not a care in the world. I walk in to hear women yelling and screaming and a man telling it to be quiet. I follow the noises to a door and busted it open with a kick of my foot at the door.

I see My Kitten over a tank of poison, she was hanging on a rope that barley held her. Then Riddler came in front of me laughing.

"What are you going to do Mister Joker?" He asked grinning at me like a mad man, he looked at me and held a button up in his hand. "A push of this button, it cuts the rope, and let's the person hanging on the rope fall into there death... of poison, all thanks to Ms. Ivy!" He yells, I look at Kitty, she wasn't doing anything, she wasn't struggling or nothing, she was just staring at me, waiting for me to rescue her.

I stared to walk to her step by step, it was slow but then he stopped and got in front of me, I was infuriated with him, I wanted to beat the living crap out of him.

"Get out of my way!" I yell at him. He starts laughing, madly, like how I do.

"Oh, but Mister Joker, you haven't even seen the best part..." he said still laughing at whatever was funny to him, I wanted to slap the shit out of him. "Oh Harley!!"

I look over and see a light shine on Harley, my jaw dropped to the floor, she was like Kitty, over a poison tank, hanging like she knew her life was over.

"Oh, shit..."