The spring breakers

Maya opened her mouth to say something and then closed it again. She didn't know what to say. She really liked Lucas and to be completely honest she didn't want Riley anywhere near him, but Riley's feelings always came before hers. "Do you, do you like him?" Maya built up the courage to ask. Riley looked startled, "I never really thought about it, I was really only thinking about farkle... And you." "You still haven't really figured out your feelings, have you?" "RILEY?" They heard Lucas calling "WE HAVE TO FIND MAYA, ZAY, AND FARKLE!" He turned the corner. "Oh there you are he said relieved, oh maya thank god, does anyone know where Zay is?" They both looked at maya. "Yeah" she said looking down at her hands "he's right around that corner over there laying in the field, but can someone else go get him? Something happened over there." Riley started slowly backing off "bay window, bay window at the beach." She said maya yelled as she was getting significantly far away "I can't talk to you about this!" Riley looked hurt but ran off to find Zay.

After everyone had gathered there stuff and met back up in the parking lot they took off. The car was silence the whole way there? Everyone was mad. "I can't believe you know how drive" Riley said to Lucas. "Yeah well I am 2 years older than you guys." Maya glared at Riley "why ya so interested?" Riley turned "I can't tell who you're getting jealous over, me or Lucas?" "Well it's obviously not me" Zay said pissed off. Riley looked confused and stopped talking. Then silence for the next hour and a half. When they got there Zay took Maya's bag up and his own, farkle started to take his and Riley's but then smackle gave him a death glare so he put Riley's down and took smackles until Riley's death glare, so he left his own and took the two girls up. Then Lucas took farkles bag. "Okay guys I'm gonna bunk with Zay over in that room" he pointed and fistbumped Zay. "Me and you?" Maya said to Riley. "No matter how mad we are at each other." Riley said and smiled sweetly. "What about me?" Smackle said. Riley smiled that same sweet smile "for all I care you could die" she said and skipped off. Maya turned and followed behind Riley into their room. When she walked in she saw one king sized bed as opposed to Lucas and zays two twin sized. Great she thought sarcastically to herself. "I call right side!" Riley yelled and jumped on her side. "Well good because I always want left" she said and did the same. They both started giggling and jumping, they both really needed this even if they were a little pissed off at everybody here right now, they were still her best friends. They heard a loud whistle "OKAY EVERYBODY GATHER AROUND" of course farkle had a whistle, Riley thought, he probably has a backup too. They got off the bed and walked into the living room. Maya saw smackle walking out of a room across from theirs all by herself. huh, maya thought. They were all gathered around farkle when he started talking "alright guys this trip is about sorting us out and I think the quicker we do that the more fun this trip will be." Smackle took advantage of the silence "I agree my former nemesis, what do you suggest?" Farkle gestured to the big round table in the middle of the room, there was one box in the middle of the table. They all sat down farkle was next to Lucas, Lucas was sitting next to smackle, smackle was next to Zay, Zay was next to Riley, Riley was next to maya, and maya was next to farkle. "Okay" farkle began "raise your hand if your mad at someone at this table" all hands went up "good, now keep your hand up if you have a valid reason for being mad" all hands stayed up. "Okay we can all put our hands down, now let's go Down the row and say just one of our reasons for anger." Farkle started "she doesn't trust me." Then Lucas "she cheated on me." He said sternly looking dead at maya. "Okay smackle go ahead". "He's blind." She said and Riley rolled her eyes. The room was tense. Zay started "she's blind" he said and looked at smackle in agreement. This time it was maya doing the eye rolling. "Okay well I have way more than one reason" Riley said . "let's just start with one for now please Riley" farkle attempted to say. "Fine, I'm mad because apparently 'she can't talk to me about this' Riley said with air quotes. Lucas and maya made eye contact, he had been there when she said This to Riley. "Okay" maya said sitting up and cracking her fingers "well I'm mad because one minute I'm kissing someone and then the next minute I'm treated like dirt, like it was nothing." She said with a side glare at Riley. "Yeah I know how it feels" said Zay. "Me too" said smackle. "Well I don't" said Lucas "no one has ever done that to me before." "Cause look at cha, look at cha face!" Farkle said. Riley stood up "what can't you tell me??" Riley said "we're supposed to be best friends!". Maya stood up also "we were until you stopped telling me how you really felt, I don't know what I can and can't tell you if I don't know how you feel!" " how I feel about what!??!" Riley asked yelling. Maya stared counting off her fingers "about farkle, About Lucas, about me for god sakes!!" "Well how am I supposed to tell you how I feel when I don't even know how I feel!! Riley yelled back. "Well how am I supposed to tell you how I feel if I'm scared it'll hurt you!!" Maya lowered her voice "I could never hurt you."Maya" Riley said and grabbed her arm "I want you to tell me, if it hurts me that brings me one step closer to finding out how I feel." Riley said. Maya sighed and leaned on the coach next to the table. She made sharp eye contact with Zay. "Zay and I kissed." She said to the group. " a few times" Zay added with a smile. Lucas's face turned deathly white, he looked angry and sick at the same time. Riley saw that, and she knew he was gonna do something pretty bad to Zay if she didn't say something. Riley got up from her chair and walked next to Maya "Lucas and I kissed" she said. Color flowed back into Lucas's face. Maya grabbed Riley's hand and squeezed it as a way of saying thanks. Farkle walked up "me and smackle kissed" he said. "We know" everybody said in unison and laughed. Smackle stood up " Zay and I have been holding hands under the table." She said. everybody looked a little startled, Maya the most. But Zay stood up and walked next to smackle. "Hey Maya can I talk to you privately?" Zay said as everybody looked up to face him.

Okay guys I promise you things are going to get interesting next chapter, just bare with me!