Chapter 7- Baboon butt

I groggily rub my eyes, the shower alerting me that it's up. I roll my eyes and lay on my stomach wanting to forget that rude, cold, sexy... Now I'm just wondering off.

The bathroom door opens and I look over my shoulder, I could drool. There Luca is, in a black tuxedo and his hair messy and wet.

Has he hooked up with someone else? Surely he has, the thought makes me want to pull my hair out.

He completely ignores me, grabs his brief case and opens the door slamming it behind him.

"NICE TO SEE YOU TOO!" I shout "I AM GONNA INVITE LIAM OVER IF THATS OKAY WITH YOU!" I say slightly teasing but wanting to get a reaction out of him.

I need to know that he's at least a bit over protective over me, to know that he cares.

As soon as those words has passed my lips he storms inside grabbing me by the waist pulling me to his clothed chest.

"Your mine, no one else's Lily" he growls sniffing my neck.

"D-don't hurt me" I say closing my eyes.

"What have I told you, I will never hurt you " he says through clenched teeth.

"I-I don't really believe it"

He releases me and steps back "I have to do my alpha duties, make sure you eat" he says eyeing me. "And if I find out you haven't eaten then I will shove something down your throat" surely he wouldn't see if I eat or not.

He walks out of his room leaving the door open silently telling me to eat right now, I'm not hungry though.

I walk out of his room and skip down stairs, bored out of my mind.

My stomach growls, wanting food. I don't understand why our stomachs grumble when we aren't even hungry, I'm not eating.

Luca won't find out for sure, I'm positive.

I hear the door open and I hide behind the kitchen counter, I bite my lip in nervousness.

"Little Luna" somebody mocks.

The males voice is croaky, disgusting and it sends shivers down my spine. I gulp ducking "come out little Luna, I can smell you" he growls.

I get on my knees crawling away, but someone grabs my feet pulling me. I scream my heart beating wildly in my chest, he pulls me up and pushes me against the counter.

His breath reeks, his eyebrows are bushy and orange as well as his hair. He looks like a baboon butt, 'now isn't the time for jokes Lily, even though he does look like a baboon butt' I ignore her and focus on the baboon in front of me.

He looks me over smirking evilly "while big bad alpha is gone I can do whatever I want to you, Good things right?" He says.

"P-please don't" I whimper, he pushes me harder against the counter.

Luca. I need Luca.

He runs his hand down my thigh and I frown, I don't like any man touching me. Anyone but Luca.

Tears stream down my face "stop" I whisper "I don't like it."

"I don't care" he growls pulling down my shorts, he touches the hem of my underwear and I slap his hand.

He growls "bad move little Luna" I gulp and he smacks me.

I cry out in pain, an earth shattering roar is heard from the door. Baboon pulls back timidly sensing his alpha, I slide down the draws curling into a small ball.

I don't want anyone touching me

"A-alpha" the man stutters.

"You shouldn't of done that" he growls.

"D-done what?"

"Touched what's mine, seen what's mine, entered my home. You will be punished" Luca says coldly it sends shivers down my spine.

I watch as baboon backs into the fridge and Luca pulls him by the neck snarling into his face.

"SHES MINE!" He roars punching him. "And nobody hurts what's mine" he snarls showing his canines.

The man falls unconscious and Luca moves to me straight away pulling me into his arms.

"Lily" he whispers wiping my tears away.

"H-he was going to...." I whimper, unable to finish my sentence. The thought makes bile come up my throat. Luca responds by growling.

"No one will do such a thing!"

"H-how did you know?" I stutter puzzled by how he came in time.

"Cameras Lily, I have cameras everywhere" he says and my mouth forms an 'o' shape.

I swear the corners of his mouth twitched, but it was replaced with an emotionless face.

He stands up pulling me more to his chest and grabbing a salad and fork out of the draw and fridge.

He walks upstairs with me in one arm and the salad in the other. "W-what about your alpha duties?" I ask not wanting to take up his time.

"Don't worry about it, you need me at this moment" he whispers setting me down on the bed.

He hands me the folk and salad and I open the lid, I stab my fork into the lettuce leaf.

It starts raining and I look outside, a few minutes later I feel Luca moving closer.

I look at him and my eyes widen when I notice that he's hovering over me, he cups my jaw and slides his hand under me against the blankets and pulls my body to him.

I gasp and place the salad next to me as well as the fork, he licks his lips and I shyly avert my eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers and I blush trying to cover my cheeks but he doesn't allow me.

The phone on the bed side table starts ringing and Luca freezes, he pulls back far away from me realising what he was going to do.

Then his impassive face makes a return turning the mood between us sour, he answers the phone in a flat tone.

I pick up my salad and start eating it silently "I'm sorry but I had to return home for an emergency, can we reschedule?" Luca briefly looks at me and stands up looking out the window.

"What was the emergency?" I hear with my wolf hearing.

"Some pack member came into my home and messed with my mate" he growls and I blush, he actually mentioned me!

'Mate does like us!' Celeste says.

I chuckle in my head and keep eavesdropping, "oh I see."

"Yes so we will be rescheduling, she's more important then a meeting alpha Riley" I hear an 'of course!'

I stop listening after that and finish my food, I place the fork in the container and put the lid on.

I place the container on the bed side table and fall back into bed, Luca tugs at his tie until it falls to the floor.

He takes off his suit jacket and slides off his shoes, he nods to himself listening to alpha Riley.

"See you another time."

He chucks his phone at the bed and it lands at the end, he looks at me.

"Finished all of it?" I nod and he awkwardly grabs it walking out of the room.

I groan

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So I like this dude but he's dating this chick but he keeps acting like he likes me and it's so confusing.

Anyone else have guy problems?

Well if you liked this chapter please: •vote•comment•follow

Bye lovelies

Keely

** edited