Chapter 4:Could It Be Him?

I'm walking up to the porch as i bow my head walking past my parents standing right there... "Why is the door locked?????i sounded like i was scared to death.... "We'll young lady, you won't be getting back in to the house untill you tell us the truth....said dad in an angry voice..... "But dad you can't,it was just a little sratch in the car.... "WHAT DID YOU SAY" said mom,(fyi, she is a big house wife, she just went to get the mustain re-done so i might be in alot of trouble bye tommorow....... I think they was talking about Joe......)NOTHIN, i said in a fast voice...... we wasn't talking about the car, we was talking about the bad boy,don't you know he has been to jail and killed people and even blackmail and we dont like him so you better say bye bye to your little x-bf...... BUT MOM, i screamed at her i ran up to my room and started to cry......... they try to get in but i made my door where only i know how to unlock it from the outside..........my parents was yelling my name to unlock my door, but I never answered them.... this day just keeps getting better first my boyfriend is leaving because no one knows. I'm in trouble for the sratch on the mustian. I'm also in trouble for having a bf that is a killer and blackmails...... the perfect boy of course he will be the criminal that i fall in love with...... why does it always have to be me that is in trouble and never my older brother or my little brother, why not them why is it always me ......WHY???????   

                     So as i fall asleep i started having the strangest dreams ever sence I........ you don't think it could be Joe do you???????????????

                                    Ever sence i have been having dreams that go by fast like pics of knifes and blood and emails that i can't even read there so fast.... the only one i could read was "Meet me at midnight" "Send these drugs to the back of the woods" "Come to the abanden street and no one else" "If you want to see your family again bring 1,000,000 dollars to the ally" and the song that goes like "the lord is my weapon and i see him shoot pawns women is a devil god is a fraud everyone you knew everything you knew sacis 4 your freedom or die by the law because he was singing that song and he told me something about 1,000,000 dollars and he lives at the back of the woods and the black hatted man and the old street and the ally and him being a criminal with knifes and bags of drugs in my pictures of my dreams.......... do you think it could be him?????think about it....................