Chapter-28B (Shattered Soul)

Back to the present..

Outside the Temple :
While sitting on the stairs of such pure scared place...Nandini recalled the worst phase of her life..by now manik also reached the temple..in search of Nandini..but when he saw Nandini crying so badly sitting on the stairs..he felt like his world crashes down in front of his eyes...he was frozen at his place only..and looking at nandini..standing downstairs..even he also recalled his sinful deeds..and how he realized his mistakes...but the matter of fact is..he is so ashamed of himself..that he wasn't able to make eye contact with her..he wasn't able to face her..console her...but some how he moved towards her ...grabbing some courage...he walked to her side...

He reached to Nandini and before he could put his shivering hands on her shoulder..a harsh voice stopped him...

"Choona bhi mat.."...the voice was wrapped in anger as well as hatred for him...when he turned around to look at the owner of that stern harsh voice..he found Mukti standing right behind him..with Navya...and just when Nandini listened mukti's voice..she raised her face..and looked back...

Mukti : "don't you dare to touch my angel..with your dirty hands.."...she shouted in anger filled voice whereas her eyes were only spitting fire...Manik seems to be very helpless...but deep down he knows..that he deserve this insult..this hatred..

Mukti came towards Nandini and made her stand..while nandini was only sobbing..she was looking downwards ..she not for once looked at Manik...

Mukti : "just stay away from her..tumhe jitna barbaad karna tha..tum 3 saal pehle kar chuke ho..but is baar mai tumhe kuch bhi nahi karne dungi..if you want your good will..then STAY AWAY.."...she said tightening her jaw..and showing her eyes to Manik..while he looked downwards...in shame...

Manik : "mukti i just want to talk with her please..."...he said in a pleading tone...but before mukti could deny him..they heard nandini's voice...

Nandini : "chale jao manik..please chale jao.."...her voice came as a plead to him..the voice was itself shattered and helpless..her painful voice shook him to the core..and a tear automatically escaped from his eyes...

Mukti : "sun liya..now BACK OFF.."..she said and manik gave them the side..while mukti took nandini with her...he was helplessly looking at nandini when mukti took her with herself...

Navya : "pyaar karte ho usse?.."..she asked standing right beside manik..

Manik : "sabse se jyada.."...he siad without looking at her..as his eyes were stick on nandini..while she was descending down the stairs..

Navya : "khush dekhna chahte ho use?.."...she asked again looking at him...

Manik : "khud se jyada.."...he again answered looking in her direction...

Navya : "toh chale jao dur usse ..."...she said and now manik looked at her...

Manik : "par..."...before he could say anything..she showed him her palm..

Navya : "isi mei uski bhalai hai..hume lagta tha ki shayad tumhare pas aakar wo khudse mil jaegi..par aaj jo hua usne sabit kar diya ki...tumhara saaya bhi use dard deta hai."..she stated and moved out from there...leaving a totally baffled broken manik behind...

Manik watched Navniti sat inside the car..and drove away..while he was standing right there..luckily there was no crowd around ..suddenly it started raining and Manik recalled his drunk night..when he was with nandini..and he sang danced with her...

Manik : "am your culprit nandini..please give me any punishment..but don't ask me to go away..nahi reh paunga ab mai tumse door..."...he said with helpless broken voice...