Chapter four

( YOUR POV )

" Have anyone you think that is cute " ask Marco with a wink

" Aha aha aha " I said sarcastically with a slight blush.

Right now we were just in the living room playing with cards trying to made a castle

( I try and try not it ends up falling T.T back to the story..)

I looked over to Marcus's and shocked at the fact his didn't fall over yet.

" HOW THE HECK IT IS IT NOT FALLING!!" I shouted pointing at his card castle.

" Easy " was all he said pissing me off.
I sighed as I swapped my cards to the side slamming my head on the table making Marcus's card castle fall over.

" WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!" Marcus shouted

I just smirked and shrugged my shoulders.
" What are you Talkin about?"
Marcus jumped over the table that sent me falling down to the floor.

" I'm sorry!" I said laughing. " That's what I was waiting to hear " he said as he got off.

I checked the time and got up.
" Hey Marc want to go get some ice cream?" Marcus got up fast and grabbed me dragging me to the door " Let's goooo then! " He said, I laughed at his childish matters.

" Wait dumbass. I got to get money " I said pulling away from him.

( Time skip brought by a lazy Author-chan~)

Marcus and I were sitting on a bench enjoying our ice cream.

" Hey y/n is that Yuno-chan? " Marcus asked pointing at yuno with a couple of girls from school.
As I looked at her she looked this way making me blush and look away.

" Yeah that her " I said licking my ice cream
Yuno made her way here and smiled cutely.
" Hello Marcus- kun and Y/n-kun" yuno said as the other girls came over too.

( Yuno's POV )
I was walking around the with a couple of my friends. " Yuno-chan where should we go next? " Asked Kono. I just smiled and said to her " Hmm.. I'm not sure " I said giggling

I looked to t side and seen Y/n-kun looking at me!
I blushed as he looked away with slight blush on his face. ' oh my gosh!! Y)n looks cute blushing ' I thought .

" Wait for a moment will you? " I asked familiar them as I made my way to Y/n-kun and Marcus...
' why is he here?! ' I thought angrily.
" Hello Marcus-kun and Y/n-kun" I said sweetly.

My friends came over and smiled at them.
" Hello y/n senpai~" One of them said
' Stay away from my Y/n ' I thought frowning at her as she made goo goo eyes at Y/n

" Hello eiko-chan" Y/n said smiling at her.
I felt like slapping her...' why do you make me this way Y/n..' I thought .

" Hey I'm Y/n-kun would you like to join us to the beach tomorrow?" Eiko asked him batting her eyelashes.

" Sure I would love too " Y/n said

I looked over to Marcus-kun and smiled, " Marcus-kun would you like to join also?" I said even tho i don't like him.
" Sure thank Yuno-chan " Marcus said

I pretended i had to go now and said my good byes

' Damn you Eiko,...I'll make sure you don't touch him even if it costs killing you.....'

_p_______________________________________________________

Yandere!!

Here I am didn't know what I typed xD Oh gawd...,I forgot I had to finish up some work

Well.......I'll be leaving now

Hope you enjoyed this chapter