Chapter 2: Request

"I leave for Remano tomorrow morning for business and I need for you to watch over Sinbad to see if he is deemed loyal of my recommendation as well as his ability to raise over 1000 gold coins."

"I never knew that you would bend over backward for someone you just met, King Saluja," you replied while sitting on the pier and looking out towards the still ocean night.

"Something about him and his passion to revolutionize the world is what we need," King Saluja replied, "His desire to save people and use what he has to try and become a king, is moving."

You smirked at the brief synopsis that he gave you and turned your head around. Your churning, passionate green orbs that the ocean turns during the storm stared into his lavender purple orbs and smiled.

One Month Later

"As you wish," you replied, "But his dreams may get crushed...or an inspiration for everyone..."

You stood on the ledge looking out towards the crowd that had gathered to listen to Sinbad's story.

"This is a story about a boy and the Dungeon," Sinbad started, "Thousand of people took on the challenge but never returned. When one gets past the sacred gate, they see the ancient city that was destroyed ages ago."

"Playing with the imagination and will of these people to gain a donation to raise the amount of goal required and a well-known amount of fame...unbelievable and dangerous." you thought as you glanced downwards towards the carriage to see King Saluja exiting out of the carriage.

You jumped from the building in front of Sinbad, causing him to jump back out of fright.

"It is everything you said Salma," King Rashid replied, "Everything only a Capturer can do."

"Similar to that of an amphitheater, he took his story and build his name and fortune," you replied, "He is determined."

"That's why you had been at my show every time!" Sinbad yelled, "You were spying on me!"

"Why else would I listen to your tale for 30 days straight?" you replied.

"I thought there was a slight chance-"

"Not even close," you replied turning your back towards him and walking past King Rashid," I believe he has potential, but given the amount of money you made this month he is far from his goal..."

"You're right," Sinbad said lowering his head but quickly raising it back up, "Will you give me more time? Harun? I will fulfill my terms no matter what!"

Harun glanced at you as you smirked and then glanced towards his captain to which he glanced back and bowed. He walked towards the carriage and pulled out the money and gave it to Sinbad, filling his face with shock and excitement.

"This is my listening fee to you as advised by my trusted friend, Salma," King Rashid replied, "Please accept this, as your comrade, Salma and I will support your dream."

"So our deal-"

"You have a big future ahead of you, my friend," King Rashid replied, "There's no time for you to waste."

"H-Harun-no, mentor!" Sinbad questioned, "Who are you?"

"That is none of your-" you started.

"Hey! There you are!" yelled one of the guards running up to us, "Please give us notice before you go out."

You smirked and glanced towards Rashid as he glanced towards you and shrugged and sighed beneath his breath.

"He's the 22nd King of Balbaad," his captain introduced, "His Excellency King Rashid!"

Sinbad face was filled with shock as he looked at King Rashid's presence in awe. 

"What about you?"

"Salma, is the head commander of the Reim Empire Army but is currently assisting me with my own economic gains and a couple of shops," King Rashid replied.

"W-What!" yelled Sinbad, "That is is the strongest and largest army in the world and you're the head commander."

"Guilty, but I am currently in the passing the title over to someone else." you replied, "I don't mean to be rude, but must really focus on getting the stability plan I am in the midst of developing."

"Understandable," King Rashid said as you bowed at him and turned around and walked away, feeling eyes look on as you walked off.

Conquerer of his Heart (Sinbad Love story)-Magi Adventure of Sinbad/ MagiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara