Half Century

It has been a week they returned to their work life. And Randhir never miss a chance to show her his affection and care towards her and everyday he reminds her she is strong enough.  But the main reason is that somewhere he still feel insecure that Aryan come again and make her uneasy. He didn't want this for her. He always want a good life for her may a life with her. A FUTURE LIFE WITH HER. 

Where as Sanyukta always noticed his care and affection and the way he reminds how strong she is. But somewhere is not ready to give a second chance to herself. She scared that if again someone left her alone. She can't bear again a heart break coz she know how it feels a ache in heart, suffering all alone and no one beside her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days start rolling into weeks and Maya got pregnant with 7 month. Anju and Kishore visited her.   passes and week passes maya is now pregnant with 7 months. Anju and Kishore visited her. And day by day what Randhir's feel for her he scribbled on the wall. Maya tries to convince him to show her about what he feels but being stubborn he always refused. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one sudden night when Sanyukta was working on her laptop and there is knock and her mother entered.  She feel contemplated. 

Sanyu: maa aap is time par ?

She steps in her direction and sits on the edge of the bed where she closed the laptop and put her aside.

Anju: abhi tk jag rhi h ?

Sanyu: haa woh presentation dekh rhi thi ...kal ki meeting k liye.

Anju: hmmm...

She get closed to her and hold her hands in hers.

Anju: muje tere s kuch baat karni h ?

Sanyu: haa boliye na... itna tensed kyu ho ?

Anju: tuje Rd kaisa lagta h ? 

She looked in her eyes and made direct question where she was taken aback on this question. 

Sanyu: maa aap aise kyu puch rhi h ?

Anju: aise hi... muje bahut sweet laga isilye.

Sanyu: haa maa woh bahut ache or sweet person hai. And aap unke dosto s milogi na woh bi bahut ache hai...

Anju: acha ... or kya ?

She got confused and arched her eyebrow.

Sanyu: kya or ? 

Anju: tuje ni lagta Randhir teri zayda care krta h ?

She chuckled to lighten the situation.

Sanyu: Maa woh aise hi h. apne frnds ki bahut care krte h. or m unki frnd bi or business partner bi to.. is m kya h.

Anju: yehi baat h ya kuch or ?

She looked at her suspiciously but Sanyukta shrug it casually. 

Sanyu: yehi baat h... or kuch ni... aap zayda soch rhi h... better h aap so jao..

Anju.. mmm.... Good nite.

She caress her hair and kissed her forehead.

Sanyu: Good nite maa.

She left but laid back on her bed and stare the ceiling. She understood what her mother wants to ask. But somewhere she is not sure as her past still haunts her. For her Randhir is a gentleman and he deserve much better than her. 

------------------

It was a fine day in office and Rd went for a lunch meeting with investors whereas she was reverting her mails from the suppliers. There is knock on the door.

Sanyu: Come in...

Den Randhir's PA entered with a tray in his hands. He come to her desk and put the plate.

PA: Ma'am, this is for u .

Sanyu:  what it is Den ?

PA: Ma'am, its ur food.

Sanyu: But I didn't order .

PA: Sir, called me and order me to give u food. So here it is 

He politely smile to her.

Sanyu: Okay... leave..

He left from there and she aside her work and pull the tray and start eating her lunch. She smiles on his concern for her. She finished her lunch and took out her phone. She start typing the message.

Thank U for the lunch :) and send

His phone pings while he driving back to office. He checked and smile. With one hand on wheel he typed 

Good Girl :)

and send it to her. She checked her phone and smile genuinely.

Thanks for the read

Axx