Murder in the forest

Shawn's P.O.V
  "Where are you?!" I shouted, "We are in the forest looking for a murder that Sheriff was looking for." Scott said on the phone. My hands were shaking and I can't think clearly. "Ok" I said "I am coming too!" , "Then hurry up!". He whispered something but I can't hear, suddenly he screamed. "Scott, Scott are you..." and the phone closed. I panicked and run to the forest. When I arrived, the police were there and I hide behind a tree and listen. I heard a growling in the bushes. At the bushes there are two red glowing eyes looking at me. I want to run but the thing was faster then me. Suddenly it bit me! My shoulder was bleeding an the thing looked at me and said "The bite is a gift."

I blackout so I woke up in forest! My phone ranged "Stiles were are you?!"  I said and "My father took me home I can't look at you and Scott are you Ok?" Stiles answered. "Something bit me but I feel better now." "What about Scott?" Said Stiles, "I don't know about him." I answered  "Don't worry Stiles I will check him.". "Thank you Shawn we will talk later in the school."

  When I arrived at Scott's house, Melissa (Scott's mother) said " Sorry sweathearth, Scott went to scool, but why do you waiting for, you will late!" . " Thank you Mrs. Mccall."I said . One second later I was running to school  because I want to show Scott and Stiles someting, I healed!

 One second later I was running to school  because I want to show Scott and Stiles someting, I healed!