Chapter 2

Lauren Jauregui has been seen yet again with model Lia Pree. The possible couple was spotted holding hands at a cafe in New York. Seems like things are getting serious between the too and very fast. Jauregui has already found new love just 4 months after her split with girlfriend of 2 years supermodel Normani Kordei. I wonder how she's feeling.

"When are you gonna stop looking at that shit?" Choie asks Normani , who is staring intently at the nightly gossip segment on TV.

"It just makes me mad. Like how the hell is she moving on so fast? As if she wasn't just crying in my room four months ago BEGGING me to be with her." Normani raises her voice.

Choie crinkles her face due to Normani's current obsession with keeping tabs on everything her ex-girlfriend did. She continues to scroll through her phone while aimlessly giving Normani advice. "You ignored her for a month straight tho girl. I mean what did you expect?"

Normani sighed understanding that Choie was completely right. After that night she asked Lauren to leave, Lauren called her more than 5 times a day. She even sent her flowers, retweeted cute little fan edits of the two, only for Normani shut it all down. Normani couldn't handle all of the sudden attention from Lauren, because, to her, the other woman's gestures felt non-genuine. She felt as though it was a cheap shot and wanting to get on Normani's good side without putting much thought and time into it. She wanted a complete break from Lauren and if that meant cutting off all forms of communication with her, Normani was willing to do it. They had been in each other's faces for so long that Normani wanted to know how it felt to yearn for Lauren again and the gestures only put her off more. A part of her just thought Lauren would understand that and wait for her. However, she knew deep down that the Lauren she knew was already long gone and she was gonna drift back into her old habits no matter if Normani contacted her or not.

Old habits Lauren was the girl who stayed out late, invited different girls back to her apartment and did things with them. Her whole brand was the playgirl. It was a hard persona for Normani to overcome but once she and Lauren got on the same page with how they felt about one another, Normani began to see the woman Lauren really was when they first started dating. Of course, like most couples they had bumps in the road, a few that subconsciously Normani knew would lead to them pulling apart. Th"I'm just not with it. That's fucked up." Normani said rolling her eyes slightly.

"Well, let's go out then! Get your mind off of ole girl and get you on someone else." Choie said causing Normani to snap out of her thoughts.

Maybe she did need to "get on someone else," like Choie said. For the past four months, all she has been doing is replaying her relationship and as of recently keeping tabs on her ex-beloved. Normani couldn't understand how the other woman moved on so quickly which made her question if she ever loved her in the first place. She needed to get the dark haired woman out of her head anyway possible.

"We gonna hit up Lounge?" Choie asked. Normani nodded. She was somewhat listening to Choie ramble about how it was the hottest club in town currently and that she couldn't wait while Normani reached into her pocket taking out her phone. On her phone, she couldn't help herself, Lauren's Twitter page appeared in front of her and all she could do was scroll. The other woman latest tweet featured a picture of her and her new lover, Lia. Lia's head rested on Lauren's shoulder, they looked like they were in an uber. Lauren's face looked bright but a tad bit tired. The picture was captioned ,"Restless days with this bean ❤😊". The tweet just made Normani even more mad,causing her to scroll up a bit and turn the blue following button to white.

"Yeah,let's go out. I want to fuck somebody. Let me get dress" Normani sprung up from the couch and marched into her room.

Lauren POV