Mall scenario

Authors note: there's yaoi smut of Komahina. Yeah.

Hajime Hinata's POV

I wake up as I see Komaeda, looking at me with a smile. "Good morning, Hinata-kun." He said softly. "Good morning..." I replied. It's been a while since we've dated. Maybe for like one or two months? I forgot.

I stand up and do my morning routine. There's nothing really special with that. I come back to our bedroom as Komaeda was waiting for me. "Hey, would you like to go to the mall today?" He said with a smile. "Oh, sure. I don't have anything to do, anyways." I replied as I shrugged and dressed myself up. We were both ready as we went to the mall.

After a while, we both entered the mall and walked around. It was all quiet until Komaeda spoke. "Hey, Hajime?..." He said, still facing forward. "What's your weak spot?" He continued as he stopped walking. I froze. "W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. "Like, uh... your nipples, for example." He said as he shrugged. "Well..." I didn't really know what to say. It's mainly because he was right. It was my nipples. Komaeda looked like he was really anticipating me to tell him what it was. "I-It's actually my nipples..." I managed to say with nervousness. I looked away as I was pretty embarassed. I shouldn't have done that.

A split second after I look away, I felt a hand sliding under my shirt as it pinched my nipples. "A-Ahh!-" I emmited a moan as I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I could clearly see the smirk on Komaeda's face. I could feel some gazes turn towards us as Komaeda quickly removed his hand, pretending that nothing happened.

Only one thing popped up in my head:

Punishment.

I quickly grabbed Komaeda's wrist with an iron grip as I dragged him into the men's restroom. Nobody was in the men's room as I shoved Komaeda into a bathroom stall. I closed and locked the door behind me as I stared down his terrified face. "W-Wait! I-It was a joke!!-" "A joke, my ass." I cut him off before he could add anything else. I swiftly grabbed the rim of his pants and boxers and pulled them down. "W-Wai-" "Shut up." I didn't want to hear any excuses as I took off my pants and boxers. I grabbed Komaeda's hips as I turned him around and thrusted my whole lenght in. "Ahh!!~" Komaeda moaned and panted. His asshole was tight as I couldn't move my dick freely. "T-Tight..." I mumbled as I started to thrust my dick in and out. Komaeda put his hands on the wall as he couldn't stand up by himself. "Ahh!~ Haah~" He couln't stop moaning and panting. I heard footsteps outside as I quickly cupped over Komaeda's mouth. "Mmh!?-" I stared at him as I put my finger over his mouth. "Shh." I shushed at him as I continued thrusting inside of him, while my hands were still over his mouth. We could hear muffled moans come out as I thrusted faster and rougher. Komaeda closed his eyes as he came before me. His back was arched as he was drooling alot. I wasn't done. "Did you forget about me?~" I whispered to Komaeda as I resumed thrusting faster and deeper. I held his mouth tighter as his moans were getting louder. I even went and pinched Komaeda's nipple as his eyes went crazy. I later came inside Komaeda without warning while arching my back forward. "Just to make sure my cum is deep inside you~" I whispered as I thrusted a little bit more, making some cum overflow out of his ass. Komaeda's whole body was twitching as he couldn't even stand properly.

Authors note: :') whoops i dont have inspiration to continue this. Imma just end it here. :') i hope you liked whatever that was.