IS THIS GOODBYE

Yn Pov.
We didnt find jacob anywhere luckly Day Day Rayans brother was very smart and knew how to track him down....

They were all this computer lab with his brother and they were trying to find where princeton had went....

Dayday: ok so this is simple all we have to do is get his phone number find out where he went then his license plate number and find out the last place his car went then go to find where he has jacob captured.

Everyone:.....what?

Dayday:ugu nothing just lemme do it and thats a shame im thr youngest one and yall dont even- you know what forget it*starts typing on the computer*

Yn:Ugh why did i have to date mt stupid bully and I knew some crazy shit like this was gonna happen

Rayan: if it makes you feel any better atleast you get to hit ur bully 😊😇

Yn:*mockin him* at least you get to hit ur bully. How tf u sound!!!

They all started talking untill they heard a suspicous noise then all of a sudden a car came crashing into the compter lab then shit got serious.....

Princeton got out of that car and with a gun too and everyone was scared but not you- you so sick and tired of this yoi decided to come up with a plan urself....

Princeton: give me Yn

Ray&Roc:*hugs you*No!!!

(Remember They both like her)

Yn:*confused* just let me go

Ray:but-(gco)

Yn:it'll be ok *winks*

They let her go and princeton seamed like he was a little drunk ot high idk but yn wasnt scared.

They got to this ware house and princeton threw yn on a hard and cold floor (she was blind folded) when she got the blind fold off she saw..... Jacob laying on the floor bruised up and passed out she slid back into a corner and cried she wasnt even fearless anymore she was confused scared worried and hoping that her freinds would come and save her. Her mom had always said if ur scared or confused you need to always have hope and thats exactly what yn had ....hope along with faith....

(What will yn do?)( will jacob be ok? )(Is it time to say goodbye to him?)

___________________________
Ok so i have noooo more ideas so maybe ill write the next chapter when i come up with more ideas.....

.

.

.

Sorry if you dont like it but i tried......✌✌✌✌